The Abyss - Version 1.7 released

The Abyss launches for free on all platforms today, an eerie underwater update. Explore oceans with new depth, filled with treasure and dangerous new life forms. Dive with friends, pilot a submarine around sunken wrecks and uncover a ghost story amongst buried treasure

11 Likes

Today? !? (This will keep me from getting any real work done until I can get home to my PS4.)

1 Like

Looks cool.
Looking forward to diving in :smile:

6 Likes

Anyone get the update yet?

1 Like

It’s not on Steam or GOG yet.

I guess I’ll check back later for my PC version. Headed out to the living room to boot up the XB1!

2 Likes

Stuck at school ;-;

Can’t wait to see! Keeping an eye on SteamDB here:
https://steamdb.info/app/275850/history/

3 Likes

I thought this was amusing.

Steam are actually carrying Eurogamer’s article “The Abyss Available Now!”

Except, of course, on Steam, it isn’t…

2 Likes

I’m just getting going on PS4.
Looks nice. I won’t spoil anything…

3 Likes

Here we go !!! Steam just updated !!!

Change #5302638 (SteamDB)

4 Likes

@gunnar: I added the No Man’s Sky category and made a slight change to the title.

3 Likes

Closed Steam. Restarted. Still nothing…

2 Likes

It’s updated on Steam!

4 Likes

Yes, confirmed, 244.9 Mb.

Here we go…

6 Likes

Downloaded and diving in! Jump into space to begin Dreams of the Deep.

TIp take 5 metal plating and 100 salt with you.

And be careful! :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

Steam download details
Steam%20download

I dove into The Abyss for a bit, followed the start of the new mission … realising I made a wise choice to wait with building an underwater base :slight_smile:

I guess I’ll have to get creative and expand my base at the lake or river. My river base is likely more interesting, as it has underwater cave tunnels. Sadly enough they do not connect to the lake, although really close. Hmmm, I have to think this through, although eager to continue the Dreams of the Deep…

5 Likes

Oh they are so pretty. I love jel----OUCH! OUCH! Get them off of me!

8 Likes

Do not make the same mistake I did in thinking the little air bubble refuges are ghost-jellyfish proof :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

So I discovered…lol. And don’t take the Abyssal Horror too lightly either…I was screaming and laughing at the same time! So much fun! :sunglasses:

5 Likes