Synthesis - Crashed Ships Register

That’s not me standing next to the fighter.

4 Likes

Oh, Blagh! It’s one of the stranded pilot ones? If so perhaps in another thread? :shrugs:

3 Likes

I want to try something new today.

PC, Normal mode, Euclid.

This is the planet Geli X1, in the star system Uffisko-Ruta. It doesn’t have a high number of crashed ships, but there are still quite a few, and they’re pretty easy to find.

Also in this system is the planet Plutoni Delta. Plutoni Delta is useless - it has no occupied buildings, and no crashed ships - but it does have two moons, Nejuku 48/T7, and Kiha 66/Z4 - and they have crashed ships.

Because of the numbers involved, I’m not posting the crashed ships individually. Instead, I’ve marked each crash site with a base computer. If you visit the system, you should see my bases all over the place, on the planet, and on the nearby moons. Each base marks a crashed ship site.

As before, if you visit the place, I would be very interested to hear how it worked out for you.

I may continue logging ships in this system for several more days, so if you visit, I might be there.

PS4 and Xbox players won’t be able to see the markers I’ve left. However, the portal address will still get you to the right planet. After that, you’ll have to use latitude and longitude coordinates to navigate.

There are crashed ships at:

Planet Geli X1

-56.26, +37.63
+60.94, +104.16
+37.79, +140.80
-0.44, -127.66
-2.24, -42.99

Moon Nejuku 48/T7

-31.04, -40.33
+60.47, -105.44
-53.28, +116.60
-24.90, +106.82
-39.90, -152.83
-27.53, +145.13
+6.33, -42.23

Moon Kiha 66/Z4
-56.91, -111.85
-50.45, -61.57

6 Likes

PC, Normal, Solo:

5 Likes

Hmmm. You should be seeing bases all over the place.

This is what the planet and moons look like to me:

I’m deliberately using base computers, because they ought to be visible to other players. Beacons don’t seem to work any more, and you can only place one comm ball per player per planet.

But bases should work…

4 Likes

Enabled Multiplayer but still not seeing your bases. Since I’ve never enabled multiplayer before, is there anything else that I need to set?

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know. Thjis is the first time I’ve tried identifying crashed ships with base computers. I don’t think anybody has ever done it before.

We’re doing science.

Try doing a scan (C) from space. Then land on the planet Geli X1 or the moon Nejuku 38/T7, exit your ship, and try again with your suit scanner.

4 Likes

Scan from space didn’t reveal anything additional. Landed and scanned but still nothing. Did find a wreck though. Should I put out a comm ball?

+13.43, -138.21

4 Likes

Yes, why not? The more, the merrier.

3 Likes

Deployed communication station.

4 Likes

This is very odd. I have muitiplayer on, everything set to visible, and I’m in space, between the planets - but I can’t see you. It’s like ypu’re not there.

Give me a couple of minutes. I’m going to warp out of the system, then back again.

4 Likes

OK, back again. Sorry about the delay - I got attacked by pirates on the way out, and then again on the way back in,

Anyway, I’m back. I still can’t see you. Where are you?

5 Likes

Right next to the wreck.

Should I turn multiplayer back on?

4 Likes

Well, yes. If you have it off, then I won’t be able to see you.

Which planet are you on?

4 Likes

Back on. Geli XI.

2 Likes

OK, I’m going to try to find you. Don’t go away.

2 Likes

Well there’s the wreck, and there’s the comm ball. But there’s no sign of you or your ship.

I have no idea what’s going on.

4 Likes

Changed join my group and show ship marker to Anyone. Any difference?

2 Likes

Your network settings are very similar to mine.

You’re not even showing up as a nearby player-

4 Likes

Noone is on my list either. I’ll fly up into to space and come back. I’ve left a red beacon. Back in a few.

3 Likes