Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

I’ll miss my waterside base too, but I think it’ll all be worth it :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a zillion miles from home out near the edge…
What if the boundaries shift?
I think I might teleport home and save there and hunker down.

1 Like

You tube link on this site. Mac has started an announcement thread.

1 Like

I feel like the arg has just begun, and we are getting an update…
Maybe like Macforaday said, we will certainly have to defend Loop16 in the mercury process aswell as in the Arg… which could be absolutely awesome!

I am just wondering what is that last door inside the anomaly hidding…
Pretty annoyed about losing my planet… took me ages to find it … but as Masaq, I,ll take the update :grin:

Goodnight community, I’ll get myself a bit of sleep :wink:

2 Likes

Goodnight guys, catch you fine people in the morning.

1 Like

I was under the impression the talk Innes gave at the GDC this year explained (or hinted) there wouldn’t be another regeneration.
I could be completely wrong though, i will try to find the transcript i read from the GDC.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve heard snippets of what he said, but not the transcript. I heard he talked about the problems they faced tweaking the algorithms. Because they all feed into one another, you can get unforeseen consequences like foliage height and stuff like that. Also he talked about the problems around players bases. I think he only talked for 20 minutes or so I heard.

1 Like

What do you guys think? Update tomorrow or just the next phase of the ARG? I’m still not sure…

2 Likes

Did anyone find this, I’m sure someone found it, but just in case here it is:

2 Likes

whynotboth dot gif

2 Likes

I like your thinking @solarparty

Sorry it wasn’t a proper transcript, somebody was live tweeting from the talk. Sounds like you read it already:

https://twitter.com/lizardengland/status/976145848445804544

I can relate to your plight here [although never had a portal so close :dizzy_face:]. However it’s just as well you havn’t spent the time laying out yer’ Fungal Clusters only for a regen and possible recipe changes to scupper everything. My ‘Fungal farm’ has been in storage for a few weeks now!

1 Like

Interesting talk definitely. I can’t wait to see the video when GDC finally get it online lol.

1 Like

Hello Games - please add one last little bit of code before the update - I want to be able to buy an Iridescent exotic…

2 Likes

I kinda feel like he may be jumping the gun a little bit there but it’s definitely possible. It’s easy to see what you want to see in something like this but so far the community has been really on point with everything.

As much as I would LOVE an update tomorrow, I just don’t see it happening. It just doesn’t seem like there’s been enough ARG leading up.

No glyphs have been solved, no live drops, no top secret memos, etc.

Something is happening at 11BST but I don’t think it’s an update.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this was mentioned here but I’ve seen it elsewhere so I thought I’d post it:

9 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with you here. The wording on waking titan really does make it sound like it could be the update, and it would be unbelievably awesome if it was, but I’m not going to count on it.

On the other hand, the rest of the ARG could be tied in / dependent on in-game content. I know a lot of people said that would be cool back in phase 1…