Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

I don’t think so. I think “mirror” means the capability to see myself. I hope they release ship personalisations, remake of space stations, walking NPCs, multiple multitools. VR is possible to PS4 and PC. But to see improvements of planets, biomes, etc. should be cool.

3 Likes

I hope so (about the exocraft cockpit)

1 Like

We don’t know much, thats forsure. But the first thing I noticed on the photo of the NMS Xbox cover is that the rating says “RP”. Could be due to an older photo… or it could mean that the rating may change, but it doesn’t say “game experience may change during online play”.

Idk if this is new or not but if you type in the waking Titan website " Mercury Status" it says " process ongoing"

1 Like

Been that way. So hard to wait for what is NEXT! :sparkler:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: STATUS update (Command.center.v11) - W/ARE Dev Studio Application

So, I’ve posted this on both the W/ARE and Waking Titan discord. Figured I’d also post here. The Monarch Repository is a real thing, has to do with genetics research, different species, phenotypes, etc. The header of the site looks strangely similar to the background on Myriad, etc. And since the next few glyphs are related to animals, bugs, etc. Seems like more than a coincidence.

https://monarchinitiative.org/ just thought I’d bring this up since it seemed weird to me anyways.

4 Likes

The monarch initiative is a real thing and has been around since before the ARG. Nice looking out though, it’s an interesting site nonetheless y’all should still check it out! Also I guess just because it’s a real thing doesn’t mean it still couldn’t be involved.

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is something Waking Titan related happening at PAX East 2018?

Could we close this thread and link it to a newer one? People keep using it even though it’s way too long and old. @DevilinPixy

Merged several posts into other topics, as they were off topic here with newer better suitable topics available.

I do not wish to close the topic, but please when posting, make sure it fits this ‘old’ and ‘way-too-long’ topic and does not better fit any other or new topic.

2 Likes

Guys, what is 2GZHGWU.JPG?

2 Likes

imgur image

5 Likes

Thank you! There is black labels and poor resolution. I dont know what it means.

1 Like

It appears to be a corrupted Myriad page, showing a world map, with the orbital path of a satellite.

And you’re right - the resolution is too poor to read any of the text. So either we’re not meant to, or we’re going to get a clearer image.

3 Likes

FWIW, I’ve opened the picture in a programming text editor - I can’t find any hidden text in the file itself. There could be something hidden steganographically, but the phase 2 ARG had similarly corrupted pictures - they didn’t have anything hidden in them.

3 Likes

I don’t like the file,name ending in HG wu since wu is a Chinese article placed after a name after someone dies. :scream: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

The cockpit is also see-through, like in the original demo videos. The cockpit is also open.
But I am not going to read too much into it. For the most part though, everything else seems to be in the game that I have seen already.

2 Likes

yeah it’s area 51

anything new?