Stuff is happening (STATUS updates-Myriad-W/ARE-NEXT)

How long do you all think it will be before they start up the arg again? I can wait on the update it will get here eventually but im for the arg to start back up.

2 Likes

The ARG takes ages to build and design but gets demolished in hours by the community. The longer it takes between episodes the better the ARG sessions are. I’d expect a few weeks or probably more before it powers up again. Good chance to settle in to some gaming and prepare towards a possible universal reset.

1 Like

So they have not made anything until we finish the latest and then for years they work we finish in minutes … WOW

1 Like

The universe reset is what sucks, I mean I realize it needs to happen for this bigger updates but I’ve spent so much time looking for the perfect planets an setting up my outside garden packing up just sucks, before the update announcment I packed up my garden an then nothing, just frustrating. Also I’ve used up all my vaults for storage other than a freighter is there any other storage devices I don’t know about just curious?

1 Like

The Collossos exo makes a handy storage unit for new base component storage. Having extra big slot haulers in your fleet makes for convenient storage space. I’ve got 3x 48 haulers, which I use for varying things.
Once you are set up comfortably financially, altering your on-board farm to provide you with a bit of everthing you need to rebuild your base is useful. I also grow a few gravatinos for convenient ship tech upgrades.
I actually have my storage vaults on my freighter these days and try to have mostly raw materials stored in the freighter slots (34), as the number of slots is almost the exact number of minerals/gasses and green-crate collectables. Makes topping up supplies easy. I’m sure there are better methods but so far that’s working out ok.

Edit.
I use my suit high-capasity section for carrying iron, zinc, plutonium and thamium with 2 rows of spare space for topping up and using as needed.
My regular suit space has extra space because I do not use the environment specific shield boosts.

Hope some of this is of use to you.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: STATUS update (Command.center.v11) - W/ARE Dev Studio Application

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stuff is happening - part 2 (Command.center.v11)

I moved several replies to a new topic for continued changes in regards to Waking Titan.

Please move discussion of new events to the topic below to prevent this topic from becoming endless.
Feel free of course to continue discussion of previous events here.

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes

There was no email. If you were selected they put your designation number in the form of a sticker on the back of the pass. I have mine and it was mailed without any real warning. I live in South Australia so you should have had it by now.

But even Cobra TV hasn’t gotten his yet, so I don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like

Ya helped a lot thanks, got over 100hrs in still learning new things all the time

1 Like

You can generate a valid token for the pdf from

1 Like

Have you checked into Baku Digital? they have an application called “Studio”. here is the link. It’s interesting, though not yet vetted. Studio | BAKU DIGITAL

3 Likes

Their tag line under the Studio is straight from Stan Lee, 'with great power comes great responsibility" The WARE product description says that the device comes with ‘default Baku Studio’

2 Likes

The main page has a very prominent “WE ARE” (cough W/ARE cough) as the first thing you see.

2 Likes

Baku Digital is a legit studio, nothing involved in ARG. They just develop softwares for augmented reality.
I was surprised when i first see the site but they exists (irl) for years (well, the release date of NMS anyway ^^)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Back to the hunt.

1 Like

Ahh well… in any case I’m loving their AR app videos.

1 Like

If you look at some of the projects they’ve done, you’ll see they have one for Guinness. Not a firm whose copyright you infringe lightly. I think they’re a genuine studio.

That said, they also say they like fun. Just because they’re genuine, doesn’t mean they couldn’t get involved.

1 Like

That thought crossed my mind too. Could be cool if the ARG needed something like their scratchapp to reveal a hidden clue at some point.

2 Likes

Totally what i thought, if the “Baku Studio” in the WARE site is really Baku Digital, it can be a clue about scratchapp, usefull app for next ARG puzzles

2 Likes