Starships 🚀

You cannot gift money, but you can buy large amounts of trading materials, then meet with the recipient on the Anomaly or a base or whereever, and when another player is in proximity, they appear as a target in the menu where you transfer items between your inventories.

3 Likes

You can share pretty much anything that’s a game item, modules, resources, crafted items Inc fusion igniters and whatnot.

The only thing I’ve tried to share and couldn’t was creature eggs from my pets.

2 Likes

You can share nanites (sort of) by gifting (via inventory transfer) to someone a pile Runaway Mould which they can refine into nanites.
Provided they know what to do with it.
Or you can gift Upgrade Modules which they can sell at Space Station vendors.

I regularly gift Salvage Technology when encountering another player. (If they are using the build-bits terminal at the Anomoly, I presume they are still in need of ST). It’s also worth a bit to sell.
I collect it like an OCD obsession when exploring (as I use Knowledge Stones & Buried Technology as waypoints as I wander).
Once I have hundreds there is no point keeping it.

3 Likes

Yeah. Those colors … [make me] SICK!

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

… some really cool looking starships in this update. Neat.

The reddit No Man’s Sky Coordinate Exchange is already “blowing up” with new type starships and system coordinates.

5 Likes

Huh, the fourth from the top looks almost identical with a vessel from Lilo&Stitch…

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Now this is pod racing… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

What if they gave us the race course checkpoints for starships? Could the current ones work if placed higher? Or rotated onto their sides to create a ‘gate’ to go thru?

3 Likes

6 Likes

One suggestion I submitted to Hello Games was to allow for in-air race courses. Creating them on deep valley planets or the giant rings ones could be fun.

5 Likes

It looked so much better in the pirated space station…

…than on my freighter.

9 Likes

Ah yes, the importance of showroom lighting… :laughing:

7 Likes

Had to trade in the nose for several cans of flat black but it was worth it.

low light:

sun light:

6 Likes

So this may not be news to anyone but me, but the Radiant Pillar is not unique.

That ship is NOT a ‘Radiant Pillar.’ It’s a typically named…uhhhh…Something of Something…I intended to post this while I still remembered, my bad. Anyway, near as I could make out it is identical to the Radiant Pillar start ship, only this one happens to be a class A. Another one came in while I was still putzing around on the station but I didn’t check its class. It seems like this model is the typical fighter for this system.

EDIT: Chofun of Fire

7 Likes