Starships 🚀

9 Likes

@SingularGleam in guess this means those “stubbies” are in the inner circle. Heh, heh.

4 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I tend to favor haulers.

9 Likes

I’ve seen dozens of ships designed like this one - but there’s something about the combination of colours and lighting in this particular view that makes it a bit special.

9 Likes

Compact shuttle
wonder where they put everything
including the pilot

9 Likes

Transdimensional quantised space (It’s bigger on the inside)

4 Likes

S-38-12:

I came this close || to getting this one, but I dislike the sticky-up side fins. and I prefer the rounded cockpit window.

If you like this one, the portal address is in the first pic. (glad they put that back. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Latest addition to the Poly fleet, plus portal address, in case you want to grab one for yourself.

8 Likes

LOL. I have to confess that the first thing that came to mind after seeing “Poly fleet” was “Roly Poly?” ( AKA Pill Bugs)

… Hmmm … “fascinating and gross.” ROFL

3 Likes

Hello Travellers!

This is my shiny starfleet and its rigged up to every single free slot with s class modules. Every Ship is max slot.

Traveller101

12 Likes

For clarity’s sake do you mean every ship is 48-12 or that each ship is max for its class?

Nice fleet there Cap’n! :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Hello fellow TravelEcho!

Sorry, they are meant to be Max Slot for their respective class.

Traveller101

3 Likes

Shields

There have always been buffs available for your starship shields. In the past, I’ve found these to be pretty pointless - my shields appeared to make little or no difference to the damage I took in combat, and buffing them, even with S class upgrades, did not appear to improve them.

Now, however, I find that buffed shields make a huge improvement. With 3 S class shield upgrades installed, It seems that most attackers can barely scratch me.

If, like me, you’d given up on shielding because it didn’t work, it might be worth trying it again.

7 Likes

Dear Traveller.

Thank you for the tip, and that is one I also always rexommend. Stack Modules so they touch each other.
You can place 3x the same Module per interface. So 3x in Tech and 3x in General Inventory. This also works for the Exo Suit upgrades aswell. You can have 6 total JetPack and Lifesupport Modules, stacked with Blueprints, of which you can place 3 on top per Inventory aswell, you can get pretty strong

Time Travel Edit: Yes all my 6 ships are rigged this exact way except one of them has 6 positron modules and only 3 warp modules.

Traveller101

8 Likes

Never noticed that the shield buffs weren’t working, as soon as I have a decent weapon the default shields do the job for almost everything…

4 Likes

I have never found anything other than the C upgrade

3 Likes

They’re not super common - maybe one ship technology vendor in ten will have one. But they’re definitely available.

6 Likes