Starships 🚀

Pesky Pirate

12 Likes

You have seen that many on GoG? I only had one, and he was staring at the building module kiosk for half an hour. He didn’t even acknowledge my waving, how rude :wink:

3 Likes

Who knows, that rude guy might have been me being AFK for a moment :rofl:

2 Likes

I should learn how to read :rofl:

2 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ps4 Euclid

8 Likes

The Classic Exotic.

This following, looks similar to the classic pre-order ship with the red orange colours too.
The down-turned wing tips must make it a nightmare to fly!

9 Likes

The one that got away: Old Ballsy:
Save started with Beyond so working hard to save up units and this shows up :sigh:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Here’s the address for those who CAN afford it:

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

These are a couple of ship I found in a sustainable system

7 Likes

This looks like a glitch where two ships got accidentally superimposed. It’s not. These things are real.

By golly it’s ugly. I think it’s my new candidate for the “Worst Ship in the Universe”.

11 Likes

Obviously you haven’t seen its cousin that has the same hull, but doesn’t even have the wings. It’s literally a flying brick :rofl:

In my playthrough, Artemis’ ship was one of those. It’s really hard to pass up an A-class shuttle with over 20 slots this early in the game, but that thing managed to make me leave it behind.

The shuttles in general drew the short stick of the rescale. Their cockpits were so small that had the vessels been scaled up proportionately, they would have ended up by far the largest things around. So they scaled up the cockpits disproportionately, which means they now look even more “cobbled together in a backyard by ill-fitting parts from the scrap heap”.

6 Likes

Hey! I am flying one of these things. :triumph: :laughing:
Mine has smallish wings which helps the looks a little. They look top-heavy like they would tip over if rammed by a large creature.
Mine also has a ladder up the side which is a nice detail but, yeah, they are ugly.

6 Likes

I see a Gek pilot, would that not fit how “cheap” they are for a profit?

5 Likes

do you thin ya can do a “cow tipping” on them?

8 Likes

The Glow Is Back

A long time ago, you used to occasionally see haulers with a glowing force field around their freight pods. As far as I know, it doesn’t do anything - it just looks very cool.

About a year ago, I noticed I wasn’t seeing it any more. I still had it on one of my legacy ships, but I couldn’t find it on new ones.

Well I’ve just gone to a trading post in a Gek system, and what do you know? The glow is back!

12 Likes

It probably wouldn’t stand the Elk-test, in any case.

4 Likes

It’s a C-class, but still a very good find, worth around 30 million when repaired :slight_smile:

I think I’m in love! If only I could find an S or at least A class of the model. Unfortunately, since this is a dirt-poor system, that might take a really long while…

7 Likes