Solving STATUS update Memory Dump & PAX East 2018 Live Drop

I can translate it perfectly for you guys, but I need the full number to be able to call …

Edit: Ok found it, calling now

2 Likes

Ok, apparently that’s her girlfriend, saying thank you for all the wishes for Arnaud, saying that his health state has gone really bad, and he won’t be able to call back. Also, the studio will be temporary closed – Thank you / good bye

f. scary

Is it possible guys, that the sentence “je joue ce qui ne se joue pas” could mean that he knew he was doing something dangerous? Or am I tripping?

Also, when I try to find Arnaud Lacours on imgur, I can find him but no images or info, the only thing I can find is that “Yogarine” guy, who used to share Arnaud’s info…

here:

Edit: Ignore about Yorgarine’s – just an enthusiest gamer ! My bad !:grin:

5 Likes

OUT OF CONTEXT BUT LEAVING NO STONES UNTURNED

Here is a link to the CSD Games disclaimer over on reddit. In case anyone wonders what this fan work is about, and just like a reddit user last night, became quite confused about :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s still there.

5 Likes

Did someone read the welcoming email from the ware website. Its in chinese and translates
Thank you for registering! You will receive the first technical newsletter on the next publication date.

Sincerely, then has a pic ill upload image

Also theres 3 number at the top under the logo 30 31 38

That’s older stuff that has been solved.

1 Like

The STATUS command on Waking Titan dot com has changed again! Now it says “Rebooting…” at the bottom of the message!

Longest reboot I ever saw…

1 Like

I got an email from WARE!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh that got all messed up in order

1 Like

Everyone waking Titan finished rebooting! Status changed!

1 Like

Drunken / disable / tiger / everyday / hockey / determine / in doubt / coherent / freedom / guitarist / framework

The new status update has a link that takes you to a website with this audio recording. Some of the words were difficult to make out but I’m pretty confident in all of them except “tiger” and “in doubt”.

1 Like

Here is the explanation for that voice clip… wish I could take credit for it :rofl:

1 Like

I got an email from Ware too. From who it may concern.

could “in doubt” actually be endow?

Very well could be.

Ran it through this Audio to Text Website and got https://speech-to-text-demo.ng.bluemix.net/

Drunken. 

Disable. 

Tiger. 

Every day. 

Hockey. 

Determine. 

Intel. 

Coherence. 

Freedom. 

Guitarist. 

Framework.

They’ve worked it out now.
1st letter of each word.> Hex.>website. >gif
Check out other thread…
Waking Titan page with new STATUS April 14th.

3 Likes