Ship shopping!

hello ive been grinding away looking for an opulent vykeen system that has a chance for 38 slot s class fighter. ive been looking for months and losing motivation. im currently paying 80 million if someone can take me to an opulent vykeen system that can spawn 38 slot s class ship. thank you for your time!!

3 Likes

also paying for s class multi tool locations

2 Likes

Why pay when someone can direct you to it.

4 Likes

You can’t buy ships when going through a portal, though…
Ah no, wait, that’s no longer the case, is it?

2 Likes

I’m not sure about that. I don’t use the portals or experiment with them enough to know. Maybe someone else who knows for sure can answer that. I just thought the link I posted might help with a location.

2 Likes

@jedidia is correct. Since your ship now travels with you through the portal, you can trade and buy on both sides of the portal.
Added the Help a Fellow Traveller topic.
Welcome to the forum @cherokee00

4 Likes

Hi & welcome @cherokee00 :slight_smile:
Any particular reason why you want a Vykeen system?
From my experience, all systems produce all classes of fighter but if you are after a 38 slotter, then you must aim for a particular design feature. Opulent systems are rumoured to have better class possibilities.
This ship (see pic) is the sort you want: it has the destinctive dual side sections. It can have any combination of wings, cockpits, noses ect. but it must have tbe dual side sections (see close-up), to have the chance of being a 38 slot.

20190425_132211
Finding an ‘S’ of any ship is extremely rare. If you manage to get one with 38 slots in ‘A’ class, I’d suggest you grab it.
Good luck with your search :rocket:

5 Likes

Welcome to you @cherokee00, and good luck on your search! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

There is your SHIP
on a Rim World Planet!

5 Likes

They probably want a Vy’keen system as they spawn the most fighters, but like you said - they can spawn in any system.

No matter what species system you choose, make sure it is a high tier economy @cherokee00

3 Likes