Ship Flying Around by Itself (PC)?

I log in today, I’m standing beside my ship, but when I turn, it takes off and starts flying around. I swear on everything holy. I had to run indoors to recharge my shields, but I’m not sure what I’m going to do if I go back out and it’s still flying around, or worse yet gone.

8 Likes

Can you call it to you? Order it to land near you?

3 Likes

That was incredibly weird. I could hear the sounds of being in the ship, when I moved I heard thrusters. I walked over to a landing pad and tried to land but it said I was too high to initiate landing. Anyhow, I summoned the ship like @DarthTrethon suggested and it worked. I feel like I just had an out of body experience.

12 Likes

Wow! sneaky Pirates! ;`)
Guess they don’t realise you can call your ship from anywhere.

5 Likes

I think your ship decided to run away from home. Perhaps you haven’t been giving it enough attention? Have you been feeding it properly? :wink:

6 Likes

I think it’s exactly like my dog when we change food brand, being fussy because it’s not getting delicious plutonium and iron anymore.

1 Like

I can totally relate to this. We have to start putting all sorts of stuff in my dogs food to get her to eat, and even then it’s a 50-50 chance.

1 Like