Screenshots v1.5-1.77

Amazing colours!

1 Like

Tropical planet / Weather stable, the journey continues…

15 Likes

Buildings !

Saw this guy while travelling! :sparkles:

12 Likes

Tikeyeru Void, pt. 2
I started the game back on the island where I last stopped.

My next stop was an airless, “Forsaken Planet.” I used the filmic filter for these images.

I found a very nice planet with lots of water and found a monolith there after exploring a little with an exocraft.
The planet was covered with strange walls and mounds.
20181026200428_1

The monolith led me to an ancient ruin. My spacesuit and the chest complemented each other perfectly.

After shamelessly looting the ruins, I went for a swim. A superheated rainstorm kicked up as I left the water, so I decided that it was high time I left for somewhere colder.

Here we go…

12 Likes

Corrupted Worlds

14 Likes

Tracking down the Atlas Seeds brought me here

17 Likes

V1. 7 :slight_smile:

15 Likes

What kind of wreck is that?

1 Like

The harvestable kind :blush:

4 Likes

You want to tell me this is Flora?

2 Likes

IT, wants you to know this.

2 Likes

1.7 spoilers The ocean is now truly beautiful and full of wonder.

13 Likes

May want to keep clear of those vents when they start making noise, grab as many crystals as you can!!

2 Likes

No Man's Sky Photographers!

Our journey continues with yet another sci-fi…

Guy asks for a ℞.—Doc says: “Dude, it ain’t writer’s block; It’s traveller's overwhelm!”

Diagnosis reads: “Gameplay, paintings, poems, music, spoilers, majestically bazaar, simplistic, probabilistic, soothing/sublime, adorably monstrous, dangerously cute, joint exploration, solo contemplation, popular, should be popular, probably a good reason not to be popular, that time when the game glitched and ProcGen melted before you as you watched your 16 cohorts be catapulted into dual singularity, Mother Atlas and her Sentinel Minions, ok I made all that up myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, just simple stuff and whatever…”—Dr. Crim | ℞ reads: “Creative Sub-Category

Other threads… Videos v1.7Streaming ᴴᴰPodcasts ᴴᴰComics 🤪Multi-Tools 🔫Starships 🚀

Purge thy Sanity!

May the force be with thy trigger finger :selfie:

8 Likes

Exploring New Frontiers.

Lost Souls.

Strangeness.

Hot Crystals.

13 Likes

I tried that, first thing, with the crashed freighter too :slight_smile:

As for those bathosphere like fauna, they look like they’re connected to the planet by giant circuitry. Which makes their carbon deposits even more perplexing :thinking:

5 Likes

I have not seen one of those yet…:disappointed_relieved:
But I did see one of these!

And it was worth it too. :money_mouth_face:

16 Likes

Did you ‘see’ it before or after it had a nibble on you? :grin:
I haven’t seen any big, bad fishies yet.

3 Likes

Just pull one of the shiny little orbs…

Ok I give up…can’t seem to blur it. Thanks Dev!

10 Likes

Ok, this is epic.

It’s like a metallic liquid(mercury? :thinking: ) that floats in the water. Interacting with it channels some kind of clam entity that portrays itself in a hologram. First lore I got out of it was apart of a bit of lore I found datamining during WT S2. Really interesting- wonder if it was planned, or if they saw people took an interest in it and just decided to include it.

12 Likes