S Class Megathread

My gorgeous Bolt Wasp perched along a cliff edge, I found it at the Space Station yesterday.

9 Likes

White Knight S16. 20/6

9 Likes

I picked this up at a trading post today. It’s the first old-style S Class I’ve seen since 1.3 dropped. I thought they had gone - replaced by the Exotics. It seems I was wrong - they can still be found, but they’re very rare now.

7 Likes

I’ve been naming my planets so differently…wonder if I have done something “wrong”? Mine are like this … greenflyingfish or redtiger or coldwaterbeauty…

don think you have done anything wrong, you will know if you do, because the name will change back to it original name.

Whatchu talkin’ about! Those are great names! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ummm I saw that some players are using an order of words and numbers just wondered if that was the expected naming system

Not at all. They are very particular, and categorize all their findings. That’s all. It’s personal preference. Doesn’t give you some special item or anything. The names you give everything is completely up to you.

:sweat_smile: I name my planets and moons after movies, music, description…whatever mood I am in. I watched 50’s sci-fi yesterday and named one system ‘Monsters From The Id’ from the movie ‘Forbidden Planet’.

2 Likes

Lucky you my gold colour one is only 18 slot but it is very nippy 518.6 maneuverability and has +61% hyperdrive so I’m happy…

Was just leaving a space station & had this baby pass me. Quick U turn back in & promptly handed over 8.2MU & its mine. Fortunately I had the right ship to swap or I’d have missed out.

MAIDEN FLIGHT.

LANDED WITH FOLDED WINGS.

UNDER WING SOLAR PANELS.

THRUSTER HOUSING DETAIL

DORSAL WING EMBLEM

I keep wasting fuel summoning it so I can watch it do its folding wing trick. Very cool.

DETAILS:
Was found in a WEALTHY POWER GENERATION system (Vykeen).
It is a “Mabokubunk S82”
18 slots with 5 tech slots.
Damage: 43%
Shield: 58%
Hyperdrive: 53%.

Closest planet coordinates:
GOVS:0B8A:007D:0E0E:0074
More details in other S class thread.

16 Likes

Looks lush!! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Those foldy-wing beasts really handle!

Until this ship I hadn’t noticed much of a difference between the various ships.
Absolute sports machine :crazy_face:
I’d better set this one up as a fighter.

2 Likes

amazing!!!

Sir Mad, Mr Hatter, sir! It is glorious! Congratulations… * hides raging jealousy *

1 Like

I know its bad form to necro an ancient thread but this little baby comes straight from Katoka ECSD in the Etarc Hub. Just above PENTHOUSE.

9 Likes

wohoo! Here’s the second one!

Smells like Exo spirit! :notes:

8 Likes

I want that ship :star_struck: I will have to visit Katoka sometime soon.

3 Likes

S-Class Explorer

S-Class Fighter

S-Class Exotic 1

S-Class Exotic 2

4 Likes

I really like the coloring on this Exotic! :+1:

—des

1 Like