Quicksilver Store

All things Quicksilver store.

New items to be unlocked, new items ready for purchase, and pics showing how you have placed/used them.

5 Likes

Note to admins: please clean up/change if needed.
My thinking was to decouple from community and weekend events.

5 Likes

Posted by NMS FB page:

Never known such excitement for a fireplace before! :fire:

Igneous Crystal, Igneous Drop, and “Archaic Habitation Heater” (aka fireplace!) base parts currently in the process of being unlocked at the Quicksilver store.

#NoMansSky

10 Likes

The fireplace is the best item yet! I would like more items that have a home like feel to them. We build way more than just bases. It also has a moving element with the flickering flames. Since waterfalls are so desired but not plausible, maybe a fountain would be doable.

7 Likes

Now if only the fireplace looked a bit more alien in structure with weird color and shaped flames

I mean, this is a SciFi game, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Like green & blue flames or something…

4 Likes

Dammit, I want to make a big trouble in little china reference, and the forum won’t let me because “it’s not a complete sentence”! :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

We’ve had the tie-in with Mass Effect. Now we get Harry Potter, and Floo Powder.

6 Likes

@jedidia
I’m straining my brain trying to think of what Big Trouble In Little China reference you wanted to use.
It’s killing me. :crazy_face:
I love that silly movie. Such a harmless 80’s popcorn flick.

3 Likes

Not actually sure if you’re serious or not…

GREEN FLAME!!

3 Likes

@jedidia
Yep. I was serious.
I’m a fan of the Pork Chop Express & everything that follows.
I was sure it was green something but my foggy old grey matter kept focusing on “Green Eyes” :laughing:

The post you replied to was just SO obvious I missed it :crazy_face:

4 Likes

just me or is the community bar going at a snail pace.

2 Likes

I have suspected for a long time that the community bar goes at the pace Hello Games wants it to, and has little or nothing to do with player achievements.

10 Likes

Sean would nevva do this to us!!11one :disappointed_relieved: :astonished: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i wouldn’t be surprised if there was a min/max % per hour, to ensure something didn’t unlock to slow or too fast.

5 Likes

52% was 49% this morning and there are a lot of people in the Anomaly working missions…very slow indeed.

2 Likes

I think it must just be on a timer. I’m not back & forth enough to accurately monitor the time it takes but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was that simple.

2 Likes

Or perhaps the 100% target is flexible and HG adjusts it to lengthen or shorten the expected time to complete a particular community research mission.

4 Likes

In the past, when we were divided by console, PC was lagging well behind. One morning I woke to find the bar for PC had risen considerably…no doubt HG has a dial they can turn at their pleasure.

4 Likes

Yah I think I would prefer a system that shows how much more we need and not just percent. We are at 55% according to website…if he has a dial wish he would turn it up.

2 Likes