QuickSilver Store

1,500 QS It remains in your hand until you move.

10 Likes

Tier 2 QS item available
I could tell by the look in their eyes, it was an offer they could not refuse.

11 Likes

Tier 3 now completed

12 Likes

Tier 4 now available

9 Likes

Tier 5 now available

8 Likes

6 Likes

Confetti ;0;

adm6RR

4 Likes

3 new Quicksilver tiers added,2 with a bunch of decals, 2 examples posted here and another with decorations
SPECIAL1.DECALSPOOKYATLAS
SPECIAL1.DECALPIRATESYSTEM

Posted new icons and strings in Datamining, Also

Some of the new Items don’t have icons yet, so as example :question:

BLD_CRANE_NAME
INDUSTRIAL CRANE

BLD_CRANE_NAME_L
Industrial Crane

BLD_CRANE_DESC
Heavy machinery, for lifting and relocating heavy cargo. Despite the crane’s size, the rotation-resistant hoist rope and AI-corrected swivel allow for extremely precise movements.

BLD_COVEREDCRATE_NAME
COVERED CRATE

BLD_COVEREDCRATE_DESC
A large crate, sealed and prepared for transportation. The tarpaulin wrapping conceals the precise nature of this cargo, obscuring whether all the export stamps are where they ought to be…

BLD_COVEREDSILOS_NAME
COVERED SILOS

BLD_COVEREDSILOS_DESC
A set of tarpaulin-draped silo barrels, containing cargo of questionable provenance.

7 Likes

Ooh more industrial pieces for our bases :smiley: Very happy! Sounds like it might be similar to the crane arm found at colossal archives.

3 Likes

Looks like tier 1 has unlocked

Tier 2 now available

4 Likes

6 Likes

Tier 3 is creeping along…79%
Edit
Tier 3 is now open

8 Likes

8 Likes

Tier 4 taking FOR-EV-ER.

2 Likes

the tier 5 one looks cool.
why is this taking so long, are people just not doing missions anymore?

2 Likes

Was just in the Anomaly and there was a good crowd. Long ago, we realized HG proceeds the unlocking at their own pace. Not to say they always do, but they have. Maybe they need some time for what comes next.
Tier 4 90%

4 Likes

Yep. Seemingly illogical delays seem to precede “the next thing.” So in a way, that’s a good sign.

3 Likes

I remember reading that the player progression did contribute to the percentage, but that on top of that, there’s an in-game clock that “Moderates” the progress speed.
i.e. if its too slow, the progress speeds up, or if players are doing it too fast, it slows down. I don’t think the missions are irrelevant to the percentage

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes