Quicksilver Missions Still Not Visible

Welcome to the forum @Hoanier .
Sorry everyone is having problems. Please https://hellogames.zendesk.com I am sure HG is working on it. Online Discovery Services is one thing that seems to always break when something new is in the works.

2 Likes

I had this same issue with not being able to access my QS Nexus quests and only decals in the QS store, but I fixed it today!

I usually play from the Xbox app on PC, but I noticed that my Steam version of No Man’s Sky said “Connected to Discovery Services”, whereas when I launched the game from the Xbox app it was constantly connecting to Discovery Services.

I went onto the Microsoft Store and in the top right corner, hit “Downloads and Updates”. Then again in the top right I selected “Get Updates”. It downloaded all available updates for the store, including Gaming Services and Xbox app, etc. Then after everything was finished updating, I opened No Man’s Sky in the Microsoft Store and it had an update that I had no idea about (it was about 1000 Mb total).

Then I opened the game on Xbox app and it said Connected to Discovery Services and all of the QS Nexus quests and items in the QS store were available! I hope this helps someone :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RageMuffin! Thanks for letting us know how you were able to download the updates from the Microsoft Store.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RageMuffin and thanks for that info. I will link it to the top post.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the info to update through the MS store. Hopefully this does indeed help others with similar connection issues.

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Quicksilver Missions Still Not Visible:

Hello all! I’m an Xbox one player and am having the same problem with no qs missions available in the anomaly. This has been going on for several weeks. Have any suggestion?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @FranklyMyDear. Did you try @RageMuffin 's solution? It is linked to the top post.

2 Likes