Posting pictures

I am not sure of my way around this forum… where do i post pics and how… I have pics on my PS4… are they the ones to use? If so how do I get them here? Thanks in advance…

1 Like

Hey, I would either share the image via PS4 or download them onto a usb and move to laptop/computer. Message @discobot and say “start new user” for some cool tips and a badge :wink:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Thank you i can do that with the usb stick. Will look at the new user stuff … is there a page here to see pics from others?

There is no single place yet, but I’m sure we soon will have lots of threads from different users showcasing something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so do people upload pics in a message box like this one…sorry to keep asking but I am new to forums …although an artist and mac user I am older than most gamers and have a lot of catching up to do…

1 Like

There is more than one way up a mountain they say! You can either use HTML or you can simply copy and paste the image once you have it open on your computer.

2 Likes

Ha! Thank you oh wise one I can do that… will try tomorrow, waiting for the new install to finish at the mo…have warned everyone to Stand Clear of the Machine…till it is done…I am on guard!
Just check three hours to go… might go make a cake…

2 Likes

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@Linshell I recommend doing a private message to discobot and then first following the ‘start new user’ steps, and after that the ‘start advanced user’ steps. Do it in a private message so you don’t have to worry about swamping the forums :wink: Click on his name and click ‘message’

3 Likes

Always like the saying … Do as you would be done by… from the Water Babies by Rev Charles Kingsley

Sorry shall I delete?

No way! I didn’t know we had dice… This can be of help for others.

3 Likes

Nah, you’ll be fine. Discobot is a nice bot and won’t mind that you called him here :wink:
You can also just drag and drop a picture in the box where you write, and it’ll start uploading

1 Like

To get back on the original question :stuck_out_tongue: The easiest way to upload images from your PS4 is by setting up a new Twitter account that you connect on your PS4 and use to dump pictures on. Once you have that set-up take a screenshot (or one that you already made) and click the ‘share’ button on your controller. This gives you the option to upload it directly to Twitter.

Next you must go to Twitter in your browser (preferably on a desk/laptop), open your account and see the new pictures added in the feed. You can than rightclick on your image and copy the url of the image, or click on the tweet first and then copy it for a 1080p version.

The final step is to post your picture here using the IMG tags, unfortunatly there is not an easy button you can press on this forum so you’ll have to go old school. Meanin type [img ] past url here [/img ], but then without spaces between the bracets.

As a bonus you get a picture of a behemoth dinosaur for whom leg-day is some fancy nterplanetary gibberish

5 Likes

Due to planned removal of the category ‘Technical Support’, I moved this topic to the following category:
https://forums.atlas-65.com/c/knowledge-center

1 Like