POLL:for those who’ve finished story (spoilers ahead if you havent!)

On a side note, is there a difference in where you end up based on your answer?

1 Like

yes, it is the reset, you began again in a new world …

I have wondered about that, too. I chose not to reset, but to stay in Euclid, on the basis that I was told I could go back any time and change my decision. But I can’t. The option no longer exists.

And no, opening a portal doesn’t make any difference.

As far as I can see, the only way for me to now perform the reset is to travel to the centre. I’ve already done that several times, in earlier versions of the game. Losing everything I’d built and discovered wasn’t much fun then, I don’t imagine it is now.

1 Like

I think the mission is bugged at this point. I chose not to go, and never got the option again. Whats worse is that after traveling to the core (several times) the mission is still there. Nada and Polo wont show me where one is either because I finished the atlas line. I can see no way to finish it.

Yes it’s a bug. We should have the option at an Atlas station. I already made a ticket during 1.37. 1.38 didn’t fix it yet. I tried to reset the Atlas Path too but it changed notthing, i’m in…a loop.

1 Like

I did this too. I had barely explored Euclid and didn’t want to leave everything behind, never to return. I still had so much to do. I’m wondering if the option to reset ATLAS now will be involved in the net update, or one of them. I’ve had some puzzling encounters which sound foreboding…

1 Like