Photo Missions on XBox One

Hey guys,

I’m sure this has been asked a thousand and one times but I can’t find the answer.

Photo missions on Xbox One … How? What? Why?

Returning to the game to see how it’s developed and I can’t find the answer anywhere. Literally taken 200 screen shots of frozen planets & Shelters on different planets and the damn missions will not recognise it. :confused::confused::confused:

4 Likes

Are you taking the shot from within the games photomode, not just screenshotting the game?

3 Likes

I am… Press down on on the d-pad and then scroll along to the camera to open photo mode. Then press the guide button to take the shot.

No lucksee. :flushed:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jenrai. I remember these missions being very picky. Make sure you are getting a shot of exactly what it ask for. If it still gives you issues, make sure to https://hellogames.zendesk.com

3 Likes

@Jenrai: You are doing it correctly by going into Photo Mode, then the guide button and Y button. This has however been an issue on Xbox for a long time, where it takes a while or completely fails to register at times.

With the Crossplay update however, this feature seems to have been completely broken again for Xbox users. As said above, report the issue and hopefully HG will get this fixed soon enough.

4 Likes

Hey there.

Thanks for the responses. I reported it to zendesk but wanted to connect to other gamers, make sure I wasn’t just missing something really obvious, at the same time. :+1::+1:

7 Likes