Phase 2 topic 2

Thank you!

Do i just comment so Balmoth can see my username or do i need to do something else

1 Like

So Iā€™m gussing not much is gonna happen today

I think given how little weā€™ve heard throughout the day, we have what we need to solve the puzzle, Iā€™m going on a week long vacation so Iā€™ll have a bit more time away from work to give it a shot.

If youā€™re asking if weā€™re going to get more clues today, Iā€™m gonna guess no.

If any of you have Facebook accounts, go to the No Manā€™s Sky and Explore No Manā€™s Sky groups there, there are many peeps who once registered with waking titan but never followed it and that now sit on emails they never opened. I helped 3 people getting their codes in just 50 mins but I need to go to bed so canā€™t continue (itā€™s very late where I am)ā€¦ just a thought! :wink:

Edit one minute later: and now the count is up to 4 people

3 Likes

so did anyone else that signed up at csd.atlas-65.com NOT get an email with the decoder puzzle? ive just been sitting here twiddling my thumbs watching all this happen.

I didnā€™t get one :\

When did you guys sign up on the atlas site?

I didnā€™t get email either. Iā€™m pretty sad that I canā€™t properly participate in all of this :confused:

I received the welcoming email June 10th

Huh, I signed up on Tuesday, of all people I would have expected my self not to get the email.

Dose cmd . exe crash the command console on anyone elses website

Please check your spam folders and promotions tab (for those with gmail). The emails have been known to lurk out everywhere but in your regular inbox

The grid ID of the only square without a number (in circle by the number 5) is 564 and the byte ID of the missing code is 14962 , those numbers mean anything to anyone?

1 Like

For me (who uses gmail) it showed up in my main inbox but the first ever email after I signed up was in my promotions inbox

For those using Hotmail / Microsoft, youā€™ll find it only under unwanted mails or spams, but not in other neither prioritized mails

The codes been entered. Seems like it was automated

Typing calibration still brings up calibration not yet complete, project-wt still locked, yet to notice anything different. Another email inbound possibly?

last code has been entered

2 Likes

The last code was: 0502103

1 Like

Regarding the Saturn symbol that was found on the note (the ā€œhā€), itā€™s worth noting that NASAā€™s Mercury-Atlas launch system took men into orbit, while the Saturn-Apollo launch system took men to the Moon.

1 Like