Patient Intervention Thread - Alexander

Code to unlock ID-AX3 is Emilienne.

Iā€™m late. Lol I have been busy with my exams and articles.

1 Like

I posted something to discord earlier that was late by about 8 hoursā€¦lol

1 Like

Ooh for once I actually achieved the right code without spoilers (took all my effort not to read them above lol)! I guess eventually hammering on every door one finally opens lol Itā€™s the doors without handles I stand agog at how you all open them :hammer:

4 Likes

Yeah this one was pretty easy to findā€¦ I honestly expected Iā€™d have to look up the exact day Jacob was born at first

Red dot possibly a Japanese fighter plane?

The red dot one has actually been solved already, spoiler warning:

The red dot is a star called Betelgeuse, as such the passphrase is Burnt hay and Betelgeuse

Alexanderā€™s not American. Heā€™s most likely French/French-Canadian

As for the Red dot. If you donā€™t want to just have the answer, then Iā€™ll give you a hint;

The answer lies in your own night sky.

Probably from Quebec yes, Alexander isnā€™t french, it would be Alexandre.

1 Like

Particularly since he speaks about going to ā€˜Franceā€™ in the plane simulation, not going ā€˜homeā€™.

I would tend to agreeā€¦ I am a Frenchman myself and I havenā€™t found a trace of French flavor in his responses ā€¦ but of lot of English flavor in his choice of words. Having said that he could be a Frenchman living outside mainland France

Tried Betelgeuse but it did not work :frowning:

Finally worked :slight_smile: ā€¦ possibly a glitch somewhere !

Youā€™re almost thereā€¦ But may need to add to that part of the conversation. Perhaps re-check that part of the dialogue a little more closely :wink:

Forgot to add Burnt hay indeed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found the keyword for AX-3. Emily is a good hint at what it is. He seems infatuated with her.

Emilienne

3 Likes

Simon told us what to say
Tell him I miss exploring with my brother, the streamers know as well

2 Likes

This was for the livedrop for Simon. Alex is Simonā€™s brother. Different guy than Alexander.

Thanks Argh I was hasty posting something trying to watch the Live drop. I wasnā€™t sure if I had missed something. Gonna remove the post as it could be confusing. I was. :slight_smile: Thank you!

Twitch stream profile:

7 Likes