Overwhelmed and Greatful: Introducing myself!

Hello everyone. I wanted to take some time to introduce myself.

If you’re a frequent twitter user who often refreshes #NoMansSky, #WakingTitan or #AtlasRises, you’ve probably seen me before, my handle is @joeysisco. My name is Joey Sisco-Tufts, and No Mans Sky is one of my favorite games of all time. I play on PS4, for now.

I’ve been here, and loved it, since day 1 when I first came too on a scorching planet, burning to death seeking shelter. From that moment on, I have been a Traveller, Interloper, Citizen Scientist and more. I took part actively in Waking Titan mid phase 1, around July 8th with the Howard Stern broadcast.

I’ve come to love this game, and more so this community. I look forward to getting to know many of you better, and searching the stars together, and we move forward in 1.3 and beyond. Feel free to introduce yourself! (My apologies if this isn’t the right spot for this, not a common forum poster. But this place, the CSD, will be an exception.)

Thank you, Citizen Scientists.

5 Likes

Very nice to meet you fellow Citizen Scientist , maybe its better to introduce yourself here:
https://forums.etarc.org/t/introduction-thread/29/136

Clear proof of the sincere and decent community that exists in the CSD. A pleasure to meet and greet you! :handshake:

2 Likes

I KNEW there’d probably be a better spot. XD. I’ll move it haha!

1 Like

Welcome JoeyST! I’ll go ahead and lock this topic now as I know you’re posting this in the intros thread.

Cheers!

3 Likes