Omega's New Atlas Path Ending

With the recent Omega Update, there is a revision to the ending of the Atlas Path according to the patch notes. I’m not sure what the new ending is since I already passed that point in the game and I have yet to see any information or videos online for of this new ending. Does anyone have any information or videos on what the changes are?

I tried searching online and on youtube but didn’t find anything. Although I heard recently that google’s search functionality has been acting weird so not sure if that’s why I cant find it or if im just bad at searching :thinking:

2 Likes

I am working on a new save on PS5. Will report back.

2 Likes

I also am on a fresh save (for one of my kids on their profile).
I’ve noticed a lot of dialogue that I don’t recognise at all, all over the place.
Has stopped me mashing the buttons to flip through the text as it feels that I’ll miss things.
Not sure when it was added but there is definitely stuff there I’m certain I haven’t encounted previously.

3 Likes

You get a unique item if you reject the atlas, mark of the defier. It gets powered up by making discoveries, eventually it will get fully charged and you can bring it to an atlas station for a reward.

This is repeatable.

Choosing to birth a star comes with its own flavour of repeatables, by presenting wonders to the atlas.

If you’ve already finished the atlas path you can return to an atlas station by selecting the quest line and I think you get to make the choice again or you will get the reward for the choice you already made.

There’s some flavour text changes too, I think they were posted in data mining if you want to do a quick alt f on a txt document

5 Likes

@Jupiter.blues I have adjusted the topic category.

2 Likes