No Man's Sky 1.3 wishes

So much tinfoil, so little time

Better planet, flora, fauna variety generation and animal sounds. Getting weirder towards the centre, giving me reason to go there. Reasons to go in caves again, and the oceans as well. Maybe rare tech and legendary rare creatures down there and deep in caves. This is all I’d love to see to be honest.

I want a mod-kit for the community… We modders had to be working on it, since first day, like it was a hardcore RG, without clues, trial and error… hundreds of hours of hex and other indescriptible arcane sorceries that took the mind and soul of countless citizens that are not here with us today… Talented people, who could not live under the tyrannical control that Atlas clutched, controlling every aspect of the simulation. Now that Mercury uses the Workshop capabilities, and mods are somehow integrated within the folder architecture… I think it’s time to share the tools for the things they don’t mind us tinkering with.

3 Likes

I would love to see a Lore Book or sorts, that starts out empty but fills in with lore as you discover it, making it easy to go back and re-read or reference lore in-game. Has anybody here played Starbound? It would be awesome if NMS had something similar to SB’s “Codex.”

5 Likes

A million times YES!

3 Likes

Does anyone know of an online listing of all the lore gleaned from monoliths and defunct stations? Would be great to read through an entire race worth of lore consecutively as well as the interesting side story that comes from the ooze covered stations.

1 Like

If you google ‘No Mans Sky Lore’ you will quickly find a simple site where all transcripts are documented. Cut and paste and you have your own book of NMS lore.

Sounds good!

One thing i’d love to see in the next (or future) update would be a handful of extremely complex hand-crafted planets who act as homeworld for various races, who could be woven into an expanded narrative.

2 Likes

Yes. This.

Hand-crafted planets, space stations, and large freighers would be great.

1 Like