NEXT Space Station - Mission Board/Agent?

With the new 1.5 Space-Station design [slicker than an oil-spill!], I noticed a message [somewhere] to see ‘Space Station Mission Agent’ for missions, problem is I cannot seem to find a dedicated mission NPC… Am I missing something? Is it lurking behind the new V3AP door [portside]?

My 1st topic creation after all this time … what V-plates?! :wink:

3 Likes

As you fly in, I think they’re on the right hand side, back wall. Completing a mission should place a waypoint to the agent to follow.

2 Likes

Yup right hand side as you fly in as Osho said (left when yr ship has turned around and spat you out)

The trader will be in a unit beside the guild envoy (that fancy dude with the draped cloth decorations)

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I honestly have been to the station starboard and tried both NPC Vendor/units there and the dialogue(s) leads to nothing… would having started a new game mean I need to reach a certain point with things first (I don’t think this is the case)… I will take a look again later, and if the problem persists I’ll post up the finer details.

EDIT: I think i’ve mixed my Star with my Port … That is assuming the front of a station is the dock-entrance… Anyway, it doesn’t change my predicament lol

1 Like

Starboard is Right, Portside is Left.

Easy way to remember this is Port has four letters, as does left, and Port is also the Red light, as is the alcoholic drink of the same name.

The red flashing light on an aircraft is always on the Left wing.

1 Like

This I knew, but then I thought, what is the ‘front’ of a space station? For instance, Naval vessels with internal docking bays tend to have their doors at the rear (which is obviously due to how water behaves)…

1 Like

Apologies, I just wanted to get the Port reference in there to alcoholic drinks :slight_smile:

It gets confusing because you are spun around upon landing. I guess the front would be facing the exit from the inside. So once landed, left and right can be worked out from there.

You need more, “As you fly in, it’s on your left” or “Once landed, it’s on your right”

Thank you for bringing to my attention just how confusing this actually is! :wink:

2 Likes

Apology appreciated, not necessary, but i know you are being polite, I just wanted to say I wasn’t totally stoopid … yet! I was toying with the idea of mixing Port with a Star to create Nucleus Spirit! Coming soon to Space Stations across Euclid and beyond!

You are welcome… I won’t however bring to your attention how confusing my life is! :rofl:

2 Likes