NEXT Patch notes - Steam Experimental [POTENTIAL SPOILERS!]

@DevilinPixy do you have this too?

Being in Eissentam on PC, I am not having the issue, no. I just checked again to make sure, digging up 5 spots, one giving me Burried Technology, the other 4 giving me Hex Cores, for a total of 5 Hex Cores. I did make sure to have the ‘mission’ selected in the Log.

1 Like

Yeah…with mission selected it does me no good right now.

1 Like

Just received one, the dig before didn’t.
How are your network services? Can you check if they are one or off. I think on Steam people where claiming they didn’t receive cores when the services were of.

I checked right after, showing services to be offline, with me playing offline as well. Not sure if they were online while actually digging them, but I assume not.

1 Like

Mine has been saying unable to connect for a few hours now…that might have something to do with it. But it seems to be a game problem…PSN has been great lately as far as I know.

Can you try to upload a create or plant. For me that makes it reconnect

That worked before, I know what you mean…but it’s not doing anything right now. Maybe their servers are just completely stomped right now on PS4 or something.

Well in any case I just received technology while the services were on. So that’s possibly not it.

Hey Darth, sorry to hear this is still giving you trouble. A quick workaround I thought of in the meantime would be people joining your party and gifting you hex cores. You’ve already done a lot of the hard work with no reward so if anything you’ve earned charity like this.

Currently I have none myself but I plan to start digging again soon, if you’d like a hand out until this is patched feel free to add me on Psn (was going to post my psn but maybe Pm me, I forget Phisher bots are a thing) and I’ll join you in eissentam when I have a nice bounty for you. I’ve already gotten everything bar statues (I only wanted the bronze) so I’m more than happy to share hex cores.

Im assuming of course I can transfer the Hex Cores since they are inventory items. Worried they may have a specific restriction on that item though.

1 Like

I appreciate the offer but I’m ok for now…I’ll try again later at less busy hours and if it works then great and if not oh well, I already have everything except the helmet and that will likely still be around next week for the next activity. I can still add you on PSN if you want…or add me, my PSN ID is the same as my username here.

1 Like

New Experimental ( [3091926]) went up on Steam about three hours ago. Don’t see any notes.

4 Likes

New Experimental [3095577] went up on Steam about three hours ago.

Additional changes on Experimental (05/09):

• Ensured that the first entry in the Space Station Teleport list will take players in the incorrect galaxy back to their home galaxy.

• Fixed an issue that could cause portals to close and not lead players back to the correct planet.

• Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen.

3 Likes

Oh no! Isn’t that what happened to Artemis?

5 Likes

Here’s hoping artemis backed up his save so he can continue when this fix goes official :smirk:

5 Likes

1.59 just popped up on ps4, dirty coprite games here I come!

2.389gb in size :+1:

2 Likes

Rare metal element got a little graphical makeover

3 Likes

Couple of quick observations. Photo mode no longer crashes the game at my desert base in Euclid and on my ex Calypso there’s a location in the terminus that isn’t on my discoveries list. I’m assuming that’s the way back to Cal…but voluntary repatriation ain’t gonna happen :smiley:

On the flipside my bases (except legacy) still refuse to upload to the server so can’t be visited other than joining my game.

1 Like

So did Cobalt Mirror. Don’t have a pic…
also having an issue when I walk while scanning…this tripod base looking piece keeps flashing across my field of view.

3 Likes

Checked the guide. Loads of stuff has pretty new pics :slight_smile:

2 Likes