New update this week

12 Likes

Very cool, portals and lore.

4 Likes

Yay update this week!! Can’t wait!! When do ya reckon it will be?

Im thinking midnight UK time. Maybe even today…

2 Likes

Atlas Rises!

1 Like

250k users, that puts some perspective on the 10k atlas passes… : |
Then again, hopefully they’re not all on the mailing list and submitted their info. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I assume you found that info in the original post eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I might have accidentally sped red and missed a few things…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

So who is gonna be checking for patch notes like crazy?!! :laughing:

1 Like

*reloads No Mans Sky website every 30 sec

2 Likes

I cant wait for the trailer. The patch trailers for NMS are pretty cool.

2 Likes

And I have to be gone all day tomorrow… prolly just as well cause I would just be like is it there yet…is it there yet? All day

2 Likes

So, with “this week” you mean tomorrow, right? RIGHT, SEAN??

(It’s fine I’ll wait. :p)

1 Like

I’m so excited. I pre-ordered this game followed the ARG and just ugh I’m so happy (: never lost hope.

2 Likes

Super excited! Can’t wait to play!

awesome, didn’t the last patch launch on a friday? could totally dig a weekend in space.

It would be an awesome anniversary gift if they did it on the 9th. Also, i don’t want to wait much longer hahaha

1 Like

If it does drop this weekend - friday - at least I’ll have a few days to work on turning my fortune into gear. Hopefully a 48 slot freighter (or more!) and a snazzy S Class fighter with some nice cargo space. And knowing my luck, it will be easier to accomplish after the Update. :yum:

Also hoping on a release tomorrow. Say, midnight?

One more note. The Lore in The Sim has been fascinating, but in practice it’s been mostly a sprinkling of fairy dust which had little to do with the reality. I’m looking forward to our virtual universe seriously coming to life in the coming year(s).

1 Like

Super duper hyped!

I do believe there will be more than just the story mode and the portal teleportations. Ayone has any ideas?