[NEW] Poll: Nature of Emily

The main idea is to figure out whether (1) Emily is human or not, and (2) if she exists in our timeline or if she is streamed from either the past or the future back to us.

I jotted down explanations for all the possible options in this poll here below, but please give me feedback if you feel that it is incomplete in any way (Emily from the past was suggested by Etarc users hence not present in the table that I made prior). I’m looking forward to MANY ANSWERS - tell your friends and your loved ones! Let’s get some stats going here! :smiley:

• Emily is human and here-and-now
  • Emily is human and from the future
  • Emily is human and from the past (echoed into our present)
  • Emily is non-human (AI) and here-and-now
  • Emily is non-human (AI) and from the future
  • Emily is non-human (AI) and from the past

0 voters

This is the new survey posted with updated poll options. @Balmoth informed us in the previous poll that editing poll options was not possible - so please check and vote below.

NB: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED IN THE PREVIOUS POLL, NO NEED TO VOTE AGAIN!
I WILL COUNT ALL THE VOTES FROM BOTH POLLS ONCE THIS IS ALL OVER.

2 Likes

You forgot:
“Emily is a real human from the past, turned into an AI, being echoed from the future.”
:grimacing:

7 Likes

thats some sky net BS if i ever heard any!!!:worried::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sunglasses:

did you asume her gender?

@Fred
If I assumed gender of Emily? No I didn’t… even though she seems obviously female, I don’t think it’s important.

@Virakotxa How about a teenage mutant ninja turtle?? :turtle: :smile_cat:

1 Like

or what about Emily is from the present but different timeline (concurrent, parallel dimension)

2 Likes

that ties into the multiverse right? i like it, its a little on the fringe lol

1 Like

The other scenario is Loop15 has been predicting the future and sending messages into the future, but because only 90% accuracy rate, it has been a bit glitchy and off, but from our perspective, we’ve been dealing with a fairly constant timeline.

1 Like

Not sure if this is worth noting, but, old gods just shut down a topic,https://forums.etarc.org/t/multiverse-employee-1337/1859/5

1 Like

@ekult For sake of a somewhat efficient poll, that would correspond to “Emily is here-and-now” for sake of simplicity, i.e. “the present” even though if from a different timeline.