Music Tastes among ETARCers?

Written and recorded across various states of lockdown, Under the Summs is the distressed sounds of noise smuggled across borders via ftp servers. It is amplified distance, urgency coaxed from life on pause. The future without future. Under the Summs is the beginning of a new arc of music from 65days. If the Wreckage Systems stream is the infinite, endless soundtrack to now (and it is), then these accompanying releases that we cut out of it are the disjunctions. The breaks in the transmission. Anchors, too heavy to be dragged away into the fog of digital ephemerality.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Nice one! Made me think of ‘Zoot Woman’ somehow. Tried another track called Fluoride and got reminded of Beck. I have to check out some more :wink:

3 Likes

I believe it was the sample track on https://www.audacityteam.org/ at one time. I like that whole album.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Vader’s theme in the style of Beethoven

4 Likes
3 Likes

Let us not forget our local legends… I have been listening to SoundCloud lately.

Did I miss anyone?

3 Likes

For more checkout www.kliktrak.com

2 Likes

RIP Charlie Watts. Something of a hero, in my estimation. Saw him live many times.

6 Likes
4 Likes

This sound remember me the OST of Wipeout on Playstation , end of the 90’s. So I have to post one of my favorite from this game.

4 Likes

You will want a good set of speakers for this :laughing:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Huh… what’s the licensing terms of the music comming out of there? Now there’s a conundrum…

2 Likes

We were fans of the first Sonic movie so, looking forward to the 2nd one

2 Likes
3 Likes

My brother and I performed live on 15 April, marking the 30th anniversary of live performances with our project Red Friday (1992 to 2022)

5 Likes

Awesome! I am gonna BT this to my soundbar and let it play while doing my housework. :dancer: :broom: :mirror_ball:

2 Likes