May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task

Whoa! I almost fell off my seat! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

I have hidden my base deep inside Eissentam, so I’m safe and way outta harms way!! :laughing:

7 Likes

I hope we respawn with all our stuff… :scream:

3 Likes

I’m hiding in Eissentam too! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The host asked him when is it releasing on Xbox and he said “on July 24th we will be releasing NEXT”. I read that as we will get the update on July 24th as well.

5 Likes

I’m peaceful too. lol

3 Likes

@Matador
We should arrange for a meeting in SPACE… if you are on PC that is :wink:

4 Likes

I’m on PS4 :no_mouth:

never know though… I’m willing to make alliance with anyone haha

8 Likes

Ok guys… I’m going to bed now, See you all tomorrow! Super excited for Waking Titan this weekend! :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope there is option for - Freeroam, where another player cannot harm other players, and then other multiplayer options like co-op. PVP should be a option of its own, if that’s what you want.

10 Likes

That is what they are saying on Cobra that it really has to be an option, perhaps like a mode so you can choose.

8 Likes

I was right about it! Will we build small cities?

7 Likes

Colonies spread across planets is what he said… :grinning:

9 Likes

from KyleCulver

7 Likes

First thing Mrs Mad-Hatter happily says is;
“…so, we’re gunna need a second PS4 are we?”.
:computer: :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :computer:

I also hope the PVP & Co-Op features are optional and opting out doesn’t ruin base share. I like my cruisey lifestyle, popping in & seeing bases.

I think “colonies” means being able to share systems not build actual cities.

Perhaps we can make a more detailed Hub???

I so hope that there is more variety though. As happy as I am for the multiplayer crowd getting what they really wanted, I personally was really hanging for some juicy variety upgrades. :thinking:

10 Likes

Yes. Mrs Hatter should get her own personal PS4 with specialized skin of her choice. I like decalgirl.com. And many on Cobra were saying this base-sharing would most likely be an option or a mode like survival, normal etc…otherwise, just jet off to some far-flung system and hide out. Also, we really already have a colonized system like the Firefly Chain but not being able to really see each other and really work together has kept the place from thriving. Now, our Hubs can come to life. So cool! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more logical that base sharing would stay in the options as a toggle, with PVP added as another option to give more flexibility as to how much interaction there is?
Still, it is a big galaxy so zipping off elswhere IS an option. Looking forward to finding out more…

7 Likes

Oooohhh…
Collaborative building projects?
YES

3 Likes

Everything we beard in the interview was just awesome , can’t wait for next on July 21

4 Likes

Happened to have this on the shelf and thought it might be of use, or at least interesting in the context of the event. Sheepishly, I confess that this book was purchased when it was new. It’s seen some wear in the interim, but then so have I.

:grinning:

IMG_1864

5 Likes