May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

The “hologram” looks like a traveller, with space suit and backpack.

5 Likes

With a smiley face… That was my first thought! But the more I look at it, the more it reminds me to a key, Ready Player One style… Still, I think I can see arms, so likely a player.

3 Likes

I think so!

1 Like

currently dancing to this at work lol, gets me every time

2 Likes

So Cobra got a book, The Conscious Mind by David J. Chalmers, any one got a clue what it could mean?

1 Like

Started a thread on that topic. Input appreciated.

1 Like

For example, in exploring the notion that consciousness could be experienced by machines as well as humans, Chalmers asks us to imagine a thinking brain in which neurons are slowly replaced by silicon chips that precisely duplicate their functions–as the neurons are replaced, will consciousness gradually fade away? The book also features thoughtful discussions of how the author’s theories might be practically applied to subjects as diverse as artificial intelligence and the interpretation of quantum mechanics.

3 Likes

There’s a section titled “applications” in the book with an entire chapter on Artificial Intelligence, interesting reading.

4 Likes

Most of it goes beyond me but I do understand Chalmers’conclusion:
"It remains an open question just what class of computations is sufficient to replicate human mentality, but we have good reasons to believe that the class is non-empty

This reminds me of the question the Atlas poses to the traveler: “alone”. The Atlas feels alone and wants to possess the mind of the traveler. The traveler performs the procedure and the Korva stutters…

Mind melt with a computer. There are scientists who fully believe it will be possible in the future.

In No Man’s Sky we are warned for this though…

7 Likes

There are some that argue the brain is nothing more than a very complex receiver with local storage and an ambulatory unit with replication capabilities. The more complex the brain, the higher levels of cognitive functions it has access to but they all tap into a well of consciousness.

The well of consciousness could be a single entity or a multitude of separate consciousnesses in a parallel dimension with the brain acting as a gateway.

Brains with very similar ‘frequencies’ may even have interference with each other giving rise to effects such as telepathy.

I think that this is one of the founding principles of the idea of creating an artificial brain based on the neural pathways of an actual brain.

3 Likes

This seems a lot like the bag of rodent chow that he received in WT season 1. In other words, I think its a nod to one of the major video plot devices that they will use towards the ending stretch of season 2.

1 Like

I think this is your smiley face.

2 Likes

Guys! Is there some city at horizon?

Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo

3 Likes

I assumed that those are the same red tall rock formations we see in the foreground. However, I have to admit those may be skyscrapers. Thank you for the extra jolt of excitement; I didn’t realize I could get more stoked from that cover!

2 Likes

That makes sense to me. I have always been a bit of a “mind-reader” that only tune in to certain people. I was threatened with being fired if I didn’t stop reading my manager’s mind…I guess we were on the same frequency.

TQQdles™

3 Likes

Yep, although that one in particular looks like “scared helmet” guy…

1 Like

has there been any recent updates to the HEX from the Data Dump #01 on wakingtitan?

I have this:

Data Dump 01

65 74 61 20 75 6e 6b 6e 6f 77 6e - eta unknown
65 74 61 20 6d 61 79 20 31 38 2d 31 39 - eta may 18-19
49 73 20 4c 20 50 6c 61 79 73 20 47 61 6d 69 6e 67 20 72 69 67 68 74 3f - Is L Plays Gaming right?
65 74 61 20 75 6e 6b 6e 6f 77 6e - eta unknown

Other than that, I’m not aware of anything.

1 Like

EEEEEEK!!! All glyphs have been activated on
http://www.wakingtitan.com

1 Like

@MacForADay
Already under discussion-> May 17 - 19 Final 5 Glyphs Active / SM Interview / Voice Recordings Task - #24 by Nepilepsy

1 Like