May 12-15 STU44 1$ HAPP3N1NG Command Center v12 CRASHED + Arnaud's Health

I reckon she’s been deleting my comm balls as well then!!

2 Likes

To my understanding, Emily is the simulation, i.e. the game. We players are glitches appearing in her dream state, in which she is “locked” or “trapped”…

4 Likes

So Emily / loop16 is the simulation. The dreamers are the travellers locked in the simulation attempting to find a way out. They awake on a spacecraft or crashed on a planet surface with a busted up spacecraft near them (NMS lore). Some travellers never make it off a planet whereas others do manage it and are given a task of seeking out the Atlas.

The sssumption is that the dreamers enter the simulation via the W/Are tech device. The motives behind W/Are Tech are currently unknown but there is a suspicion that they are not being wholly honest with us. Some kind of crowd computing using human brain power over a satellite network is suspected but for what ends, we don’t currently know.

Arnaud is suspected as being one of the dreamers who has not awakened. His log in WT suggests that he entered an asteroid field in the simulation and crashed on a planet.

Is the above accurate so far? I am trying to put together my own log to try and link all the pieces together.

4 Likes

That also ties in with some of the crashed starship lore if I remember correctly…

1 Like

Is there a complete log of all the in game lore, all of the responses from uninhabited buildings, crashed ships/freighters, monoliths, etc stored in a wiki anyway?

@colvr4
Actually there is.
@DevilinPixy spent quite a bit of time compiling it here NMS Lore & More (SPOILERS!) - version 1.38

4 Likes

Hmmm, could it be???
CREATHOLOGRAM Creature Hologram - Environmental decoration
A decorative holographic representation of wildlife captured in the user’s discovery log.

7 Likes

Wow. That’s fantastic. Many thanks

On the left hand side is bubble wrap. The images seem to suggest that this is linked to the posting of the dev kits. The packaging, box, and inside a smartphone with a pseudo hologram projector. We may have to wait for the first dev kits to be delivered to get the next clues. A ‘non-live drop’ straight to the CSD rather than us having to go and find it :slight_smile:

Edit: sorry that was in response to a question about the image showing the possible W/Are Tech dev kit box and the texture in the background. If you look closely you can see that the image is the outer box cover (top) and a bespoke Styrofoam case containing a smartphone wrapped in bubble wrap; the bubble wrap is folded back to the left revealing the screen. On the screen of the smartphone is the image used with the pseudo-hologram device to project a holographic image. IMO.

The smartphone looks to be one of the later i-phones judging by the placement of the speaker and forward-facing camera that can be seen to the right of the hologram image.

The USA image looks to me like a padded envelope that contains at least one sheet of printout from a technical log. The document has been redacted but may contain some useful information. The question has to be, who has this been sent to? hmm, given the context it could be instructions for the dev kit.

2 Likes

Thanks.
I realised way later it was just a bit of packaging. In my eagerness to study the hologram projector I had the image so blown up and enhanced on screen, the bubble wrap to the side looked like something organic.
Good example of not seeing the forest for the trees. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I know that there has been a lot of speculation about the number on the world map image - 07480 92742. Having done a quick search this comes out as a standard area code for a region in India - Goharganj. I don’t recall anyone mentioning this so far or having tried it. India phone numbers are 10 digits, as is the number listed.

Edit: just tried the number and it comes up as unobtainable. Another lose end tied off :slight_smile:

The other 5 numbers - 95898 looked a bit like a US zip code. I tried looking this up and it came out as La Palma, Veracruz, Mexico. I am not sure whether this is a dead end as well.

2 Likes

I think the “dev kit” will be a smart phone with a pre-loaded app, the “sister application” mentioned on the WARE website. Also, it is “an app but it’s evil” that Sean Murray tweeted about awhile ago.

4 Likes

Last night I saw a screenshot that stated the packages were 1.8 kilos. That is almost 4 lbs. That makes me even more curious.

2 Likes

That’s just short of 2 bags of sugar, Surely a dev kit would be nearer 10k??

2 Likes

Could it be a vr headset with early access!!!

1 Like

I thought this too! Or at least a just be headset even if the rumours aren’t true

1 Like

It’s a console

2 Likes

Could be, with a vr headset!

2 Likes

Exactly! It looks alot like they’re preventing the future making of a console.

Of a new console

1 Like