June 30-Precon007 data dump 4-Live Drop, a plushie awaits

The .wav file … OMG.
I’ve listen to it a couple of times now and it sounds like a new game mode is started, with multiple people running around, with MT’s. Shooting a roaring dino in a cave or something. I hear sounds i’ve never heard before. Those footsteps are kind of creepy tbh.

5 Likes

Here you go @MacForADay

11 Likes

Does the ‘Joining your game’ means we are able to join others? It matches the sounds we hear in the WAV file. A possible COOP game?

2 Likes

Yes. Multiplayer is coming in NEXT.

1 Like

Someone hop on Wiki and replace the Boston tea party pics, with the live event pics

1 Like

Yes I know. :wink:
I meant ‘joining’ like, instantly joining your friends game. Like as in GTA or other populair triple-A games.
Or maybe start a coop game together?

3 Likes

That audio is amazing. Does anyone think we will see the video that goes along with the audio this weekend?

1 Like

That is what it sounds like. Jump in Jump out kind of thing. :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think that will be one of the last 2 elements
Probably not this weekend though

3 Likes

Oh wow, haven’t even thought about that. That would be something alright!

1 Like

I’m thinking since there’s more data along with the audio it may unlock the video. It would be odd to get the video for the last element since we just unlock the audio.

Edit: for one of the last two elements.

3 Likes

I haven’t played NMS in a while and that audio made me really excited for the update. Good job everyone on the livedrop! Good to see Bob again.

5 Likes

@DevilinPixy thank you so much! I already made this report video, but your video will be in my Waking Titan 1.5 playlist.

I don’t see many talking about this, but it is pretty major: The person starting a new game in the audio file goes through THREE menus, not just the 2 we have now, you can tell because there is 3 of the sound effects of them selecting things.

9 Likes

Selecting a friend to join maybe?

1 Like

Yes, or choosing to play online or offline. It sounds like, from the “Is joining your game” that if you choose to play online, a friend can join your game and they will spawn right by you.

5 Likes

I noticed it starts out sounding like 1 set of footsteps and then it sounds like more than 1. I really like the jump-in and play idea.

3 Likes

You’re welcome, do with it as you please, don’t feel obligated :wink:

3 Likes

I can’t listen to the file for some reason, but heard it on Cobra.
That’s definitely more than one pair of feet making these sounds, and I definitely hear two jetpacks at one point.
Not that any of this is big news. We knew it was coming.

The audio ambient on that planet is pretty great, though. Lots of new sounds! If the game looks as different as it sounds, this is gonna be reeeeal interesting.

5 Likes

Scroll up a bit, @DevilinPixy posted a couple links

Edit for Winning

3 Likes

There are several alternatives in this topic if you wish. Just scroll up and look for some of the other uploads.

3 Likes