June 29 Precon007 dump 03

Will they be streaming it ?

So are we all melting? Dublins had its warmest day in forty years (we also had our coldest day and biggest snow fall in fifty years… Two months ago ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

I honestly thought it was just dreary Brittany and the surrounding Isles getting a rare and unprecedented heat wave but I guess the world is just trying to fry us alive before our leaders fry the world :blush:

Such a lovely thoughtful post from kazzwolf, thanks for sharing it.

On a somewhat related note, during this heat wave a guy I know who happens to have his dog in his dating app photo got two separate messages from strangers reminding him to look after the pooch in the hot weather. Mindful people everywhere :slight_smile:

I’ll be at an engagement party just as this live drop kicks off, will have to catch up on everything come Sunday. Look after those dreamers and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, oh and if tariq gets out tell him I told you to tell him he’s an absolute jerk. I cannot stress that enough.

3 Likes

Aw dangit! I just realized I have a lab appointment at the doctor’s office right when the live drop is taking place! If there’s a livestream of it, someone please record it as a Youtube video so I can watch it later!

4 Likes

@Zoid is, we are trying to get him to live stream the lunch afterwards as well (jk)

2 Likes

Oh boy, do you think they will take a packed lunch or maybe just grab something at a local eatery? If he goes packed, So long as they’re not egg mayo sammiches, they should hold in the heat.

Sorry what am I even talking about? Right, no more ETARC after the pub. New self imposed rule. Nobody even think about enabling me

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s in the rules that you must post after a pub crawl. :beer:

Maybe we can have them live stream going to some bars for you too.

2 Likes

Sweltering. I at least hope you don’t have the high humidity we have/ 62% atm. Makes 97 F feel like 105 F. Pollen is High and the UV Index is Very High. In other words, it is a great time to sit under the ceiling fan sipping a cold drink while watching someone else go to the live drop in the heat…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bee sure to pack some tomato sandwiches. :joy:

3 Likes

It was 98 F with a 74 dew point here today. The weatherman just pointed out that it was more humid here than in the Amazon Rainforest :disappointed_relieved:

Stay safe at the live drop everyone :+1:

4 Likes

Discord user Zoid is indeed planning to stream the live event, you will be able to find his channel here: Twitch

6 Likes

We’re not so bad temperature wise, between 26 and 30 degree Celsius. Which is about 80 or so farenheit I think?

I know what you’re thinking, silly Irish people can’t handle a bitta heat.

Unfortunately our buildings are very well designed to retain heat and there’s no air conditioning anywhere outside of shopping centres since its usually cold and rainy all year round.

So it’s a different struggle but a struggle all the same. All the grass has gone yellow, I haven’t seen that happen since the 90s :see_no_evil:

Actually might just go for a swim in the Atlantic to cool down, maybe follow the wake left by @Polyphemus s dinghy and meet you all in Boston!

3 Likes

If you’re quick, I’ll throw out a rope for you. Faster if we both row.

3 Likes

Boston, here we come!

8 Likes

Zoid has prime, so the video will be saved for 60 days - he rocks :guitar: :notes:

4 Likes

precon007 data dump 4 is now available

2 Likes

It says Soon

2 Likes

You do realise … you need to open that Plutonium box first if you are going to lift off in that thing!..

7 Likes

@Polyphemus is very particular about letting anyone near that box. I think his lunch is in there.

Thanks for taking the time to photoshop this, new wallpaper for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did they make it there?

5 Likes

come join the fun

2 Likes