3 Likes

Time for drop 11 am EDT

3 Likes

People are saying that’s Long Wharf

3 Likes

Certainly looks that way:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I missed the data dump… so what is the star thingy? Is it on top of the building?

Nope, -on the wharf, check out the twitter pic, I thinks that’s right on it
Edit: so many commas!

1 Like

There are some street view photos on Google maps

1 Like

Clearer overhead:

1 Like

Oh, Duh! I see now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Aww… I tried!

3 Likes

Okay so, we have a location and time. Do we know of anyone that is planning on going?
I sure wish I could! It looks like a great place to hang out. I’m jealous. LoL!

2 Likes

I’m pumping up my rubber dinghy. Only 2,000 miles…

8 Likes

There have been at least 3 people on discord saying they are going.
@Zoid is one of them.

3 Likes

3367 miles for me. I hope the wind will blow in the good direction :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Element 4 is starting up

5 Likes

So the dead drop is tomorrow 11am edt?

1 Like

Will they be streaming it ?

So are we all melting? Dublins had its warmest day in forty years (we also had our coldest day and biggest snow fall in fifty years… Two months ago ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

I honestly thought it was just dreary Brittany and the surrounding Isles getting a rare and unprecedented heat wave but I guess the world is just trying to fry us alive before our leaders fry the world :blush:

Such a lovely thoughtful post from kazzwolf, thanks for sharing it.

On a somewhat related note, during this heat wave a guy I know who happens to have his dog in his dating app photo got two separate messages from strangers reminding him to look after the pooch in the hot weather. Mindful people everywhere :slight_smile:

I’ll be at an engagement party just as this live drop kicks off, will have to catch up on everything come Sunday. Look after those dreamers and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, oh and if tariq gets out tell him I told you to tell him he’s an absolute jerk. I cannot stress that enough.

3 Likes