I've Forgotten Remembrance

Before the updates 1.31-1.34 and before I finished the reset, I did see some 4th race in space stations, but usually in Korvax systems around Blue stars. That was before I knew you could talk to them for Glyphs…I didn’t start looking for Glyphs until after I did the reset. YMMV

On a side note, after the reset, how do you move onto the next Galaxy? Last year I did the whole Atlas Path, moved to Hilbert, but now, even after talking to Nada? to get on the path, when I go to an Atlas station I only get the option to leave, not get a stone. Are we supposed to craft them now? Is that what Remembrance is?

The Atlas Path and the Galactic Centre were different things. The conclusion of the Atlas Path birthed a new star, gave you the ability to find your own black holes, and set you free to explore.

It was travelling to the Galactic Centre that sent you to the next galaxy. But since I haven’t completed either since 1.3, I can’t confirm it’s still the same.

Ah. hahaha, my memory is crap. I thought when I turned in the 10 atlas stones, and birthed a new star, it sent me way back to the outside of the galaxy and I had to start over. This why I thought I was then in Hilbert. I had no idea I had to go to the center for that. Well, only 700 odd light years to go to get to the center…unless I can find the glyphs I need and portal near the center.

Do you need all 16 glyphs to portal or just the ones for the receiving address?

The latter.

1 Like

Cool, Thanks. Guess I’ll go look at the portal address postings and see if any are close to center, then aim for those when I’m ready to jump to the next.

I apologize in advance if this is a spoiler or posted in the wrong place. I have found a terminal In a space station room atlas pass 3 locked. The terminal requires me to have rememberance. I was browsing this post looking for an answer to the my questions about what/where rememberance was. Is this terminal part of a mission ? I don’t even know if I have the upgrade. I have not seen anything else about this sort of terminal. Anyone else seen this terminal?

2 Likes

Rememberance blueprint is available after finishing Artemis quest if i’m right. It can appear when scanning something or such things. You need to craft a Heart of the sun to make it.
It seems that the terminal is in each “server room” on stations.

1 Like

Spoiler, I’d don’t have “remembrance”, but I saw what it used for.You know the atlas pass rooms with the holographic system, there is a terminal in there now, requires remembrance.

1 Like

I’ve seen two of those so far. Somehow I missed getting all the recipes for Remembrance during my Artemis quest and didn’t even know I missed them. I had been visiting Atlas stations in my new Galaxy (after taking the Atlas Path from Nada) but only had the option to leave. After the 1.35 update the first recipe showed as soon as it loaded, after that, the next Atlas station I visited gave me more dialog options other than Leave and I was able to get the second recipe. Seems 1.35 fixed the issue for those that somehow missed getting the recipes for Remembrance. If you’re in a similar situation, after you update to 1.35, make sure your on the path with Nada and try an Atlas Station, you should start getting the recipes to craft Remembrance.

1 Like

Awesome find, as far as I’m concerned!
What does the interaction achieve?

I just interacted with one of those terminals in a space station terminal room. It gave me some pretty incredible lore. I think I may need to access more terminals! From what I understand these terminals were added in yesterday’s 1.35 patch.

4 Likes

Just found one in a server room at an observatory - I don’t know which bit of lore you picked up, but mine was… very interesting. maybe we need a thread to put this stuff, or is there one about we can add to?

2 Likes

Does it eat remembrance from your suit when you use those terminals?

It took me so much effort to get the supplies for it I’d hate to have to craft\install multiples of them.

It definitely does not remove it from your suit tech slots :wink:

1 Like

No, your remembrance upgrade remains intact. And it’s worth doing, if a little (well, a lot) confusing.

1 Like