Is this site still somewhat popular for NMS fans?

Its been almost 4 years since WT ended, and i was just wondering if people still post a lot on here.

9 Likes

Well we are here. A small group that prefer to be here rather than other places that can be rude, noisy and unhelpful.
We get a bit sleepy between updates but yes, we are here and playing NMS. HG now owns the site so as long as they let us hang out here, we will stick around.
Stay a while.

14 Likes

If it makes u feel any better, i just joined up cuz im looking for a good “community” of nms geeks (fans) like myself to talk things over with, discuss issues, help out or get help, and whatever else pops into my/their minds…

5 Likes

Then you are in the right place. Welcome @pSyChOiRiSh !

3 Likes

Its a pretty good place to be. 99% of the time is mellow, helpful and some good conversation.

Grab your preferred drink of choice and enjoy.

3 Likes

:dizzy_face: :eyes: :face_with_monocle: :laughing: I will let that slide

2 Likes

Hey, nothing is perfect. :sweat_smile: gotta leave that 1% just in case I missed something. Lol. But this site is among the best sites to be in for a video game.

4 Likes

Some of us even create things here. @TravelEcho has some No Man’s Sky art they did in my “So I do art and stuff” thread a few posts from this one. The link should be within a post or so where they have a spread of their works on display. sheralmyst also has some art of a general nature posted below that. I keep threatening to do some, but writing is easier for me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And that as of yet, unfinished novel can be found here

3 Likes

You’re sweet for posting that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m finally working on expanding that kooky world again.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Atlas Citizen Science Division (CSD)! That name, which you don’t see in print much these days, came from a now-old ARG. :smiley:

It’s a good group … and spread out geographically. We likes a good time, we does!

4 Likes