Poll results: Were you a NMS player before?

I’m interested in seeing how many of us were NMS players before :slight_smile:

• NMS player, here during WT
  • NMS player, came here after WT
  • WT participant, not playing NMS
  • WT participant, started NMS during WT
  • ??? I’m here for radio talk

0 voters

I came here about the middle of June, convinced that Hello Games was behind WT. I think I finally joined before the big bombs hit with the tape being sent to Cobra. I thought everyone was being way overcautious about it, so I read what all the true believing lunes were posting. Then I did too, began making crazy theories, and… here we are. Going crazy. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

radio talk anyone?

3 Likes

What about the option for ‘grieving person that lost a loved one and stumbled on the ECHO site and genuinely wanted to preserve their loved ones memory, got wrapped up in an ARG and now play NMS trying to advance the singularity…’

8 Likes

Am or FM? sir

1 Like

What about the option for ‘grieving person that lost a loved one and stumbled on the ECHO site and genuinely wanted to preserve their loved ones memory, got wrapped up in an ARG and now play NMS trying to advance the singularity…’

Well I guess those can always add a comment in that case :wink:

I lurked during WT, but I was here :wink: Also a day1 PS4 NMS player

3 Likes

Yeah i was looking for that option myself…

1 Like

Playing NMS since it was released on GoG.com. I am mostly an explorer, not a base builder/farmer. Not trying to get to the center. I use the game for relaxation/stress release. Followed this ARG from the start but the final push left me in the dust (couldn’t devote the time to sit for days as the flood of new content came pouring in).

Looking forward to the update. Hopefully we can build small-creature habitats to raise them as pets!

TQQdles™

HA im actually a radio ham too!

Used this forum to do Waking Titan but wasn’t really into the whole community aspect. I found out about The Hub though, I’ve preordered NMS, got it on my birthday, august 10, and played it a lot by myself, never cared for multiplayer, but I was wishing for a better story. This Hub thing though, got me to join the forum, try to see and join the community. Now I guess I get to explore Emily’s dream for this year’s birthday, although a day late. The update installs as I finish typing.

1 Like

Thank you all for the votes, I closed it now.

I wouldn’t have expected so few WT only players, but maybe those didn’t care to stick around long enough to see the poll?