Is it too early to start another wish list?

So, for us old timers, having every module, 34 Slot S Class Freighter, 5 48 Slot S Class Haulers & 1 20/6 49/59/64 Squid & all the slots in the Universe, Billions of Units & Farms making Billions more, as Peggy Lee said “Is that all there is?”.

No really new creatures (e.g.Triffids, Pterosaurs, T-Rex (really realistic ones) or even Brontosaurus even huge sea creatures & a submarine. Nothing hard to do with real rewards (Missions are just usual play). I know there are Whisperers but really what is the gain there. Solve it once & you have solved it.

Why not a “Dark” region where specific things are hard but there are new significant rewards. Why does every planet have moonlight even with no moon. Why does every planet, even at night, have enough light to see perfectly well. Think Mercury that always has a true “Dark Side”. I once had a planet where the mountains just cut the sun out but mining there was high reward.

No we get nic-nacks that you can only sell. I know new guy must find this a help but NMS are not really maintaining the story for those who play for any real length of time.

I never did any mission or followed any guild or Atlas but you can get everything in free play. But now what? Come on NMS find a real story writer with new ideas.

2 Likes