Introduction Thread

I am pretty sure, I did end up hearing demonic sound at the end, so I may have just been on something.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s a bit more likely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hehe, guess I get to be part of this introduction train. Iā€™ve been a bit of a tinkerer my whole life and radios have been one of those things that I kinda like pulling apart the most (helps they are a bit cheaper then other things lol). Looking forward to chatting with you all and if you got questions on inner workings Iā€™d be glad to help to the best of my knowledge :3

4 Likes

Hey guys, just found out about this place through some people I knew who thought I would like the comunity here. so far from lurking around it seems pretty cool. hope to interact with you all at some point.

4 Likes

I am Priathic, I came across this site during the waking titan investigation.

@Emily I hope you donā€™t mind us all gatecrashing your forums!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest, itā€™s a little overwhelming! But I think itā€™ll work out :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello friendos,

My name is rhite and I just bought my first ham radio! I am excited to join the community.:grin:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Have you already gotten licensed?

1 Like

It actually works a bit different here in Germany! We donā€™t get a license, we just get a certificate. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh, cool! Keep us updated on your radio adventures! :radio: :smile:

1 Like

Hey, I am someone, who always just wanders around internet and recently got into radio, just a little beginner here, this site looks pretty cool

3 Likes

Hey Emily, I meant to ask, do you use a callsign when youā€™re on Ham radio? I saw somebody earlier whose the dad used ā€˜Shadowā€™, do you have something cool too? Maybe in this intro thread we could share our callsigns too (if we have one!)?

1 Like

I donā€™t, actually. I havenā€™t been doing a lot of radio stuff lately, been too busy!

2 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile: I canā€™t even remember what I used as a child, something terrible I imagine!

2 Likes

Greetings, you can call me Akumado, or Aku for short, iā€™m mostly interested in codes and any sort of secret that i can discover, i know some things about radios thanks to my family. Iā€™m a lurker and as such probably wonā€™t be very active.

3 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m W1CK.R. Iā€™m often a little bit shy when it comes to meeting new people but I open up once I get to know them. Also, as shown by my profile picture, I am a furry.

3 Likes

Hey, just noticed this thread :3

Iā€™m Sky, I love puzzles and things like that, as well as video games, programming and ciphers and stuff. Found this neat lilā€™ forum while researching the Waking Titan investigation.

I can also play the piano along with a few other instruments (aka, I love music <3) \o/

3 Likes

Wooooo another piano player XD

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Pyrosium but you can just call me Pyro.
I have always had a love for radio ever since my grandpa showed me his ham radio.
I stumbled onto this forum while looking into the Waking Titan investigation, but Iā€™m sure
This forum will be a great place to hang nonetheless, Thanks for having me! @Emily

3 Likes

Hey, new here! Always been interested in weird radio things, and I also stumbled upon this forum while looking into Waking Titan too. Just call me Sharky or something, Iā€™m not too bothered with whateverā€™s used. :slight_smile:

3 Likes