I really did it!

Hey @Gruffham, @mimi take a look around. Isn’t this forum great? It looks so official and everything!

Sure, it looks real nice. I’ll play along but I still don’t see why this is particularly necessary. :wink:

Don’t be like that. :disappointed: Keep an open mind! I give you three weeks until you can’t imagine how you lived life before you went full internet.

What did you use before this? IRC?

Lots and LOTS of emails. Gruff still has a netscape address :wink:

Oh man, I remember the days of netscape. Next you’ll be telling me he has an AOL trial disk kicking around :stuck_out_tongue:

@Emily I was reading up. How many members did ERTAC had when you started the forum?
I saw @Gruffham @mimi @MisterB, @oldgods and you. Are you guys all working in the same radio transmission or diferent ones. Because a 5 people for a local transmission is quite awesome. I mostly worked on my own and deity knows how I wished for help.
Also do you guys have a web version of your transmissions or is it still all analogue? I couldn’t find anything in the website and I was curious to listen to you lot.

Yep, that’s everyone! We all work on the same transmission, it’s actually really nice because there’s a pretty wide range of experience levels even within our little family :blush:

I don’t have a web version of transmissions though, it’s definitely all analogue and I’m not sure how I’d go about trying to record them.

Sounds like a nice group you got there.
And yes I understand. It’s the eternal issue of going from analog to digital.

I should clarify, I’m not actually in Edison any more. So the folks who are local are all on the same call sign but that doesn’t include me :stuck_out_tongue:

@Balmoth, I have a question if you don’t mind answering.

Regarding your post: https://forums.etarc.org/t/i-really-did-it/28/7?u=maff

Can you tell me about this radio transmission they were working on?

You mean the Edison crew one? No idea that would have to be something you have to ask Emily. My stuff was/is done across the pond.

Ok, thanks for the reply