Holo-terminus burried under a volcano

I am supposed to use a holo-terminus that is buried under a vocano to further one of the 16/16 missions. I can’t dig to it, at least not that I have found yet.

2 Likes

Well, that’s nasty. There’s no way you can get at that. I’d suggest travelling away a fair distance, until you are far enough to choose to relocate the mission in the log.

5 Likes

Yes, these darn volcanoes getting in the way quite regularly. Only legit way to get to it, it by creating a base, to then place some cuboid rooms with Infrastructure Ladders attached on the outside. These ladders then allow you to glitch through the surface.

If you are on PC, you could use Save Editor to alter your location, or install a very useful mod specifically made for issues as yours.

4 Likes

I never thought of that one. I have had success glitching inside of these (and other non-destructibles) using VR with teleport movement. It tends to start moving you back outside so you have to disable the timer on the action button so you can pop in and catch what you need as fast as possible. I’m not sure if that would work with the holo terminal though since I remember it having multiple steps. I’ll have to try the ladder game just for fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not too long ago we had an update or a patch, can’t remember. When I started the game, I was inside a volcano. Got into my ship but could not get out of the volcano…I know this info is not helpful in any way whatsoever… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes