Hard to get minerals , etc

Afternoon my fellow Travelers, been reworking, repositioning shields, weapons etc in my ship, exosuit, etc and I’m now missing elements , and I’ve forgotten where I obtained them in the first place.

So if anyone can help and point me in the right direction, that would be great.

If others are after stuff, post here and I’ll see what I can help you with.

I’m looking for Omegon and kelp sac.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2 Likes

Kelp Sac is found in Deeper Oceans Looks like Candelabra plants, while I only find Omegon sold at Galactic Trade Terminals.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, time to go hunting me thinks. Anyone know where I can get some SPF 1000. Lol

3 Likes

When you have a doubt, check this list: https://hhrhhr.github.io/luaNMS/ (choose your language and you’ll have all you need to know about what you’re looking for)

4 Likes

Since the game launched OMegron has always proved difficult to find, I came across it in the wild maybe twice in the last 13 months. Best bet is from traders and terminals at space stations/trading posts, they generally carry it in large supplies. I havent actually seen any in the wild since 1.3 (sometimes it would manifest as strange floating squid like things on cold planets)

3 Likes

Cool. I assumed that it was not able to be located in the wild. I heard a rumor that it was the rare form of animal feeding byproduct but I saw no data to support it.

The strange floating squids sounds similar to when you find Radnox on extreme cold planets.

2 Likes

Yes most times its radnox but sometimes its omegron… I think. NMS adventures tend to blur together, or the laws of the universe change completely and no longer apply. Well played, HG.

5 Likes