Glitches and Funny Pics

If anyone asks how they get stuck In there… This is how

13 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

Searching the RecipeTable, just to find …
42 … of course! :yum: :cookie:

7 Likes

Wanted to talk to this guy but he was constantly under the hood, working on his ship

9 Likes

I do the same thing when I’m working and I see someone approach #shy If I can’t see them, they can’t see me XD

3 Likes

Uh huh…I had a cat once who used this same method every time we went to the vet.

3 Likes

Cat’s are the only known creature that can fold in on itself and escape the confines of Space/Time. Fact. (I became an accidental cat owner over lockdown and this was the first thing I learned from my observations)

Cat Glitch

So that cat had kittens, we kept one and got both mother and son neutered. Sometimes they glitch out and get spawned in to trees (im on topic. i swear i’m not just showin off my cats. sssh. g’way!)

https://youtu.be/fksaCuSCPJA?si=-MJn-oG_Dy4IoRGi

5 Likes

Fun fact: In the overwhelming majority of cases, that glitch will correct itself if you just leave it over night.

4 Likes

Omega 4.5

s7gctq27l1i51

9 Likes

I do this in most social circumstances… or even if a visitor arrives.

4 Likes

Hmm…
Starship repair crew.
Inspecting abandoned box
Interesting.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I would love it if, when they add the new space stations, the current ones become abandoned and we get creepy mall areas like this.

7 Likes

Actually, I hope for something a bit different.

I’d love it if new space stations replaced only some of the existing ones. Occurrence in specific galaxies or galaxy types might encourage more travel.

Or perhaps they occur in multiple galaxy types but the frequency of occurrence varies by galaxy type.

In general, I’d like to see added reason for travelers to move beying Euclid (other than hitching a ride for a specific reason).

5 Likes

Well, I’ve been thinking they would populate red stars with the new space stations. Most red stars are currently undiscovered (by npcs) and red stars are specifically mentioned many times in the lore as being where the Atlas and the original Traveler’s planet was in, and maybe Korvax Prime as well. A line in the expedition implies that the void mother will be expressed into the universe as “countless glittering” objects, which could be the new space stations themselves, and it would make sense for them to appear in red star systems mentioned in the lore.

I don’t think HG will ever go for something being Galaxy specific because they want all new features to be readily available to new players in Euclid, and also easy for anyone to find

4 Likes

You suspicion about red star systems may be a good one. But HG devs are a tricky bunch.

Adding new new space stations to all galaxies but in different frequencies would allow even new players to experience them.

Replacing space station only in Lush systems might be a nice “buff up,” for example.

I think that HG may want to keep some star systems as abandoned and some without space stations.

2 Likes

Systems with 3 star economy already have unique decorations in Space Stations and on-planet structures like table cloths and curtains. They could use the same signifier that dictates this to distribute the new space station to locations.

Maybe the new space stations could be limited to systems of a specific wealth value? Or even conflict level?

If I was to inject myself with the condensed hype residue left over from pre-launch no mans sky, I would even say the new space stations could be themed/generated to the type of system they are in; high conflict space stations might have more armaments compared to a new space station in a wealthy peaceful system.

I wouldn’t like to see a complete replace of the current space station. If it is a complete overhaul to all space stations then I’m a big fan of having abandoned space stations be a mix of the original and current space stations.

3 Likes

Yep. Good points. It will be interesting to see what Hello Games does with these. The exterior graphics look phenomenal.

I’m trying to keep in check my self-hype wish for expanded and similarly enhanced interiors too. :grin:

2 Likes

I wish space station decor matched the system’s state; unruly, at war, peaceful, etc…

3 Likes