Getting a laugh out of life

Well did you run pick it up and make something? :rofl:

4 Likes

So you filled your backpack, and all your pockets. And now you can’t work out why people won’t stand close to you…

6 Likes

@heartphone , @BlackIris , @Polyphemus

LOL Virtual insanity…what has this game done to me

:poop: = :gem:

5 Likes

I’ve been playing too much NMS again, haven’t I?

(This was just on the board in my Spanish class too. No idea why)

6 Likes

I love Jermaine, I saw Flight of the Conchords live this year, will definitely give this a watch.

1 Like

All of these issues with the current Community Event have sent me over the edge…this is what that looks like.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Just bought some new speakers for my PC. They were packed in this adorable box!

Someone should make this happen

9 Likes

That bed story made me recall the pillow hype in Morrowind… :smile:

2 Likes

Thought of a parity to this one Sunday night not to long ago. It would go something like… “Work, Work, Work, Work, Workity, woooooork, workity work, work, etc! But, I don’t like work!” I think whenever, I have to do something I don’t want to do this will be my montra/mantra, just replace the word. Which will lead to it reverting back to Spam and having a laugh to myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Its hard to get “laugh” out of “life”. For “life” is too short and 3/4 of it does not match up to what you expect :wink:

6 Likes

Excellent! :grin:

1 Like
4 Likes

Completely off topic but I just had to share this :joy:

Ha. I found the correct thread…

3 Likes
Latest Space Missions 13 April Rechargeable Venus Lander

How about Jeanneke Pis?

3 Likes

The pride of Belgium. When I was still working in Brussels, I was always looking for Jeanneke, I never found her honestly.

2 Likes

Well, she is not easily found, as her location is in a narrow dead-end alley. When I was visiting Brussels years ago, I really needed a map, together with asking some locals to finally get to see her :wink:

2 Likes

Well I passed in that street a lot, just not in the dead end part.
I have been working in Brussels for 10 years. I have to admit, I wasn’t looking very hard.

2 Likes
2 Likes

And in case you missed it, here is a video I coincidentally uploaded exactly a year ago:

2 Likes