Getting a laugh out of life

Well did you run pick it up and make something? :rofl:

5 Likes

So you filled your backpack, and all your pockets. And now you can’t work out why people won’t stand close to you…

7 Likes

@heartphone , @BlackIris , @Polyphemus

LOL Virtual insanity…what has this game done to me

:poop: = :gem:

6 Likes

I’ve been playing too much NMS again, haven’t I?

(This was just on the board in my Spanish class too. No idea why)

8 Likes

I love Jermaine, I saw Flight of the Conchords live this year, will definitely give this a watch.

1 Like

All of these issues with the current Community Event have sent me over the edge…this is what that looks like.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Just bought some new speakers for my PC. They were packed in this adorable box!

Someone should make this happen

12 Likes

That bed story made me recall the pillow hype in Morrowind… :smile:

2 Likes

Thought of a parity to this one Sunday night not to long ago. It would go something like… “Work, Work, Work, Work, Workity, woooooork, workity work, work, etc! But, I don’t like work!” I think whenever, I have to do something I don’t want to do this will be my montra/mantra, just replace the word. Which will lead to it reverting back to Spam and having a laugh to myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Its hard to get “laugh” out of “life”. For “life” is too short and 3/4 of it does not match up to what you expect :wink:

7 Likes

Excellent! :grin:

1 Like
4 Likes

Completely off topic but I just had to share this :joy:

Ha. I found the correct thread…

4 Likes

How about Jeanneke Pis?

4 Likes

The pride of Belgium. When I was still working in Brussels, I was always looking for Jeanneke, I never found her honestly.

2 Likes

Well, she is not easily found, as her location is in a narrow dead-end alley. When I was visiting Brussels years ago, I really needed a map, together with asking some locals to finally get to see her :wink:

3 Likes

Well I passed in that street a lot, just not in the dead end part.
I have been working in Brussels for 10 years. I have to admit, I wasn’t looking very hard.

2 Likes
3 Likes

And in case you missed it, here is a video I coincidentally uploaded exactly a year ago:

3 Likes