Getting a laugh out of life

Only if you count deciphering SM’s cryptic emoji tweets. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

In case you missed it. The Pharaohs Golden Parade. The actual parade starts a little over half way in. Most bizarre to hear refrains from Moon River throughout the music. Kept expecting Rameses to rise up and jump into a chariot. :ghost:

1 Like

Internet company called and they have almost completed the hub I am in. I will have real internet in a few weeks!
3ba2b9bf297f1f058ab92e71fb1f7a206322b613c349f0a07262702786aab592.0
My PC would prolly explode from the highest speed package…

8 Likes

I pay for 200Mbps upload, 10 Mbps download and consistently get 240 / 12. Not super fast, but decent.

I may have to upgrade, though, if I switch to a mesh WiFi type network. Each security device uses WiFi, so each affects bandwidth.

3 Likes

I have two kick-ass routers, and a lot of devices connected through them - but by and large, they don’t affect my broadband connections. Most of the communication between devices never goes beyond my own local network. Broadband bandwidth is only an issue when my devices try to connect to the outside world.

Of course, yours may be set up differently, but it’s worth checking

2 Likes
5 Likes

From Heirloom - Ctrl+Alt+Del Comic Ctrl+Alt+Del

9 Likes

By the time star citizen is done, it will be retro-futuristic, and people will ironically run it on their starship cockpit consoles while going through hyperspace…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Scored just slightly above average… Actually pretty decent considering how single-minded I tend to be…

1 Like

It is amazing how little it takes to make me happy these days. Been more than a year since my last Mexican restaurant visit. Got it to go. Shredded chicken burrito with cheese sauce, beans n rice, tortilla chips and cheese dip. Stopped down by the river and immdeiately consumed.(the food, that is) Yum! :smile:

7 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve taken to doing parody impersonations of popular crypto Youtubers. Here’s some of my work:

Here’s a link to his channel so you can compare: Dapp University - YouTube

Link to his channel: Son of a Tech - YouTube

3 Likes

You have been in lockdown too long @MacForADay :joy:

5 Likes

Self-imposed, but yes.

3 Likes
5 Likes

:laughing: excellent! I even love the ad at the end and may order the book.

8 Likes

A truly excellent video explanation!

1 Like

Look at what just appeared on my house! I am so excited!

Well, except that is right behind the head of my bed…but I don’t care! I have waited 15 years for real internet. :partying_face:

16 Likes