Gauging how big this mystery will be

Yes, this weekend there was even more foreshadowing that we are only at the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The PDF talked about the testing phase being nearly complete, and then turning to the real problem. The websites in general seem to be exposition to explain how the problem may have arose. Once we know what the actual dilemna is, then we can begin combating the “real problem”.

1 Like

“Cohesiveness and inclusion of new participants during the active phases are likely to be key to our success.”

Yup, I agree @MacForADay. According to the first PDF, I’m led to believe that perhaps this once-per-week action is really just utilizing a “soft start” of a few weeks so that they can bring in the targeted demographic - NMS fans (including those who played it, got pissed, and dropped it).

The “real problem”, as some have suggested in other threads is IMO… wait for it… portals. But that probably belongs on another thread so…

This may be wishful thinking on my part, but getting to the “real problem” could mean they update the game and we have to save the universe on there.

1 Like

I’d be okay with that too.