Games and Game-Related old and new

Worlds of the Future

2 Likes

Now I’m not trolling CD Projekt Red here. I like Cyberpunk 2077.

But that “cyberattack prevents patch release” stuff is just too damned convenient.

I genuinely don’t mind that the game was a bit buggy on release. But I’m really irritated to be treated like an idiot now. If the fix is harder than they thought, they should just say so.

4 Likes

Hmmm…

That’s possibly the biggest plug I’ve ever seen you give any indie game in early development.

Putting my Sherlock Holmes hat on, you wouldn’t by any chance be one of the contibuting developers, would you?

3 Likes

Nope, I am sorry to disappoint you :wink: Just came across it on Twitter and it piqued my interest.

3 Likes

That’s a shame. I keep hoping you will, one day. You have the brains, the talent, and the drive.

2 Likes

I do plan to get back to development, although no expectations to ever properly release, or even finish anything. At the moment there are however other things that have priority, but hopefully that will all come to a finish this year.

2 Likes

I had the same thought as @Polyphemus . We want our @DevilinPixy to be world-famous. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In the meantime, I have an issue with ACNH"s Mario themed items. Worn or placed out, the Princess Peach dress looks totally preggers…is this a Mario vs Bowser thing? Is this appropriate? :sweat_smile: The Mario, Luigi and Wario outfits do not look this way…

3 Likes

Have you ever seen Jan van Eyck’s Arnolfini Portrait?

It’s blindingly obvious that the woman in the picture is heavily pregnant. Yet generations of art experts have insisted that she’s not, and it’s just the way people dressed in those days.

I think those art experts must have had very sheltered upbringings.

3 Likes

Definitely a similarity :laughing:

The fact that Nintendo never really addressed the love fest behind all the kidnappings and the various Peach stories in Mario history, leaves fans to speculate and draw their own conclusions.

1 Like

I was seriously wondering what “preggers” was supposed to mean :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s what my son calls “young 'uns” speech. (As if he is an old man at 20) :smile:

2 Likes

Bought this game a while back on a whim because it was on sale and I was bored. Recently, a new publisher has taken over and they are now making more DLC. Thankfully, it was so cheap when I bought it, I bought the pack which gives me all future DLC… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It is a sim game, and it is difficult but enjoyable.

3 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 upcoming patch 1.2

4 Likes

Anyone here try out “Grounded”? Looks good.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Polygon: How Animal Crossing players deal with friends and family who quit.

I can totally relate to this article. Neither of my kids are even in my actual house anymore. Even when they were, the only time they picked up ACNH was when they thought I had changed something in their characters home. So I seek revenge in other ways. My daughter’s kiddie pool yard has landed her in a pair of pajamas and houseshoes with a night cap and a pair of maracas. If you knew her personally, you would know what perfection that look is. For my son, who wants to remain a hermit on the highest hill, I surrounded his hill with barbed wire fencing and No Tresspassing signs. The only way to his home is with the ladder thru an entrance on the backside of the hill and hidden by a tree. Thanks to the Mario themed update, there is now a Thwomp hovering over that entrance. On rare occassion I enter their homes, careful not to step on the cockroaches as I want them to multiply and take over. :smiling_imp: Am I an evil mother?

5 Likes

Firmament update

2 Likes

Cyberpunk patch 1.2 is out apparently.

4 Likes

24.7 Gigabytes. That’s some patch.

4 Likes

Super Mario Odyssey…ok then

1 Like