Future Update Speculation

I think that was last night.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, it’s confusing because I can’t see a timestamp on the repost

4 Likes

I am seeing pics claiming Chinese website has NMS pics that show new stuff but unverified. If it is true… :eyes:

4 Likes

Internal updated 16 minutes ago. Always an eerie number to see in the wild, especially when its NMS

I’m also hearing there are hot girls and/or men in my area but I would say both are lies and avenues to malware '^_ ^

5 Likes

I just saw a SM post but could not retrieve it. It showed a candle

More spoilers popping up

4 Likes

A séance that brought us together… Objects we moved with our mind…

(realising now the Casdaga Artwork is Primo NMS stuff, my physical copy is just grey static and needs a magic-eye finder to see it)

edit:
@sheralmyst below:

Don’t you dare plant the seed of LNF Early Access in my head! I might not survive the comedown from my own hype! :rofl:

3 Likes

IF the leaks are to be believed, we will be getting Part 1 of something big

Oh my

4 Likes

Haha it’s okay Sean, formatting is tricky, every device does it differently.

@below

So is the cowboy today’s main character on Reddit? I hear that’s usually not a good thing to be :smiley:

5 Likes

BIG…BIG…HUGE… update :eyes:
Been sluggin’ my chai latte in my excitement and now on a caffeine buzzzz… :laughing:

Confirmed!

7 Likes

I was worried I’d miss the party while making a new profile picture. Got back just in time 07

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:LOVE it!
It seems LNF is indeed coming to NMS yall…I am freakin out

5 Likes

I have my console downloading it downstairs but I’m afraid to look. I wanna wait for the paperback pulp manual patch notes for that new game smell on the drive home (simulating gaming past and you can’t stop me!) before I boot up the game on console. So tempting tho…

@below

shhh, it’s starting…

4 Likes
8 Likes

Ever get the feeling they intended for it to go live on steam at 1pm GMT but forgot to take into account daylight savings time maybe not being measured on steams end so they gotta wait until 2pm and Sean’s just killing time now with retweets?

6 Likes

I like that HG have reached a point where I cannot memorise all updates anymore! Usually I’m like “Oh, sir, you mean the X functionality that was introduced in update Y and expanded upon in update Z!” And recently, since all the new updates, I’m just like “Push button. Receive butterfly. Yay!” :joy:

7 Likes