Expedition 3 - Cartographers (revisited)

A topic for the revisited Expedition 3 - Cartographers

Runs: December 22nd - December 29th

Awaken stranded on the fiery planet of Coul Major, and deeply explore its surface as you work to repair your bespoke starship.

Countdown timer :link: (JSFiddle)

5 Likes

And not sure I got lucky, but that’s a pretty ship to start with!

6 Likes

Must start this one for my PS5 save.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

KnightAlese and I just finished this expedition for our secondary PS accounts. It takes around 8 hours to complete casually .

This was our chance to unlock the Golden Vector that we missed out on originally for those accounts. Along with the helm and 2 jetpacks, this expedition has arguably the best rewards of any of them.

5 Likes

Oh yeah…I am starting to remember this expedition. Been mechin’ for 2 real hours to get here
And my mineral extractor does not seem to be working. Any suggestions?
It says it is working but it and the supply depot register EMPTY

5 Likes

6 Likes

Remembered that I didn’t like this expedition. Spent most of it this time just like last time - walking back and forth between the nice area where I had my base and the crash site that was fifteen minutes away. I’d fix something and then found that the spaceship still wouldn’t fly. That seemed to be a repeating process. Some of the resources were very scarce. Still, it went much quicker this time.

I removed all of my bases. Yesterday I almost had the planet to myself as evidenced by only a handful of visitor icons. Today, icons were everywhere and made it very difficult to find the ones that I needed.

6 Likes

Maybe delete the setup, disable MP, save and restart to then build it again for it to work?

2 Likes

Well, thankfully, when I started my game today, the depot was full.
Now, is there a planet in this system with a mountain high enough for The Hills Are Alive?
Nevermind. Apparently the game starts you at you base elevation…I built by the water. Getting in my ship and flying to a higher elevation counted. I landed and then walked the rest of the way up a hill. I guess the game starts measuring at sea level?
And done!

8 Likes

There is one full day left for getting these sweet custom rewards included in this redux version of the Cartographers expedition

6 Likes

This expedition has ended, the next one, Voyagers (revisited), is about to start:

7 Likes